Contacting Jeanne Pocius

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by bmorris218, Mar 12, 2008.

1. bmorris218

bmorris218 New Friend

Jan 14, 2008
    I’m a returning player – played professionally some 30 years ago up and down the east coast, but mostly in the DC area – and wanted to contact Jeanne Pocius about the possibility of studying with her. I’ve seen a number of posts, both here and on other sites, that refer to her ability to diagnose and correct embouchure problems and to help maximize a players potential (technique, endurance, range etc). Also, I’d like to work with her to preempt my falling back into any number of bad habits I used to have when I was playing every night of the week. The problem I’m having is finding a way to contact her. I’ve found her website, but all the links are broken and when I try to send emails to an address I found on ITG it comes back as undeliverable. So, does anyone out there know how to contact her and could you please pass on her contact info?

Thanx in advance. :-)

2. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
  3. bmorris218

bmorris218 New Friend

Jan 14, 2008
    Rowuk,
    Thank you for your reply. I did finally get a good email for her. I've been to the two sites you provided are but all of the buttons and links are broken. You can't actually get anywhere or see anything other than the home page. When I talk with her I'll let her know. Again, thanks for your reply.
    Bruce