Cowboys and Beer

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Tootsall, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    A cowboy walks into a bar and two steps in, he realizes it's a gay bar. "What the heck," he says to himself, I really want a drink."

When the gay waiter approaches, he says to the cowboy, "What's the name of your penis?"

The cowboy says, "Look, I'm not into any of that. All I want is a drink."

The gay waiter says, "I'm sorry but I can't serve you until you tell me the name of your penis. Mine for instance is called Nike, for the slogan 'Just Do It.' That guy down at the end of the bar calls his Snickers, because 'It really Satisfies.'"

The cowboy looks dumbfounded so the bartender tells him he will give him a second to think it over. So the cowboy asks the man sitting to his left, who is sipping on a beer, "Hey bud, what's the name of yours?"

The man looks back and says with a smile, "Timex."

The thirsty cowboy asks, "Why Timex?"

The fella proudly replies, "Cause it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'!"

A little shaken, the cowboy turns to two fellas on his right, who happen to be sharing a fruity Margarita and says, "So, what do you guys call yours?"

The first man turns to him and proudly exclaims, "Ford, because Quality is Job One." Then he adds, "Have you driven a Ford lately?"

The guy next to him then says, "I call mine Chevy... Like a Rock!" and gives a wink.

Even more shaken, the Cowboy has to think for a moment before he comes up with a name for his manhood. Finally, he turns to the bartender and exclaims, "The name of my penis is Secret. Now give me a beer."

The bartender begins to pour the cowboy a beer, but with a puzzled look asks, "Why Secret?"

The cowboy says, because it's STRONG ENOUGH FOR A MAN, BUT MADE FOR A WOMAN!

2. Lazorphaze

Lazorphaze Piano User

Feb 3, 2004
    that is good, although I don't see where the Secret came from

3. MUSICandCHARACTER

MUSICandCHARACTER Forte User

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana
    You are too young to remember the commercial. Secret deodorant used to have a man and woman in it, and they would talk about how strong Secret was -- the man would ask to use it since it was so strong and the woman said "it is strong enough for a man, but made for a women."

Which bring up a point about how appropriate the joke was with Jr. High kids on the board ....

4. Still Trying

Still Trying Pianissimo User

Nov 23, 2003
    Lake Jackson, TX USA
    Yeah, I have to second Jim on this one. I think the joke was in bad taste on a public forum available to kids.

Jesse

5. trickg

trickg Utimate User

Oct 26, 2003
    Baltimore/DC
    I'm really not trying to stir things up here, but by the time most kids are old enough to play trumpet, surf the net, and have actually played long enough to be intersted enough in playing trumpet to come here, jokes like the one Toots posted are old news, unless they are living under a rock and/or are sheltered by their prudish parents.

My son is not yet 10 and you should hear some of the things that he brings home from school. My guess is that these jokes are told to him by other boys who have older brothers. This in no way makes it right, but I can't always be there to "protect" my son from that kind of thing. My only wish is that if he hears something off the wall and he has questions, that he brings them to me so that I can give him the lowdown. So far, he still trusts me in that way and like I said, you should hear some of the stuff he comes home with. Besides, my son is only in 4th grade and although he plays trumpet just like his old man, he's not old enough to actually have the interest to take the initiative to come online to a place like this.

I think that this joke is probably safe from "young, innocent" eyes....unless it's actually you guys who are offended. :shock:

Let's try to keep in mind who's actually reading this forum.

6. Liad Bar-EL

Liad Bar-EL Forte User

Oct 25, 2003
    Jerusalem, Israel
    This joke sounds like it came from a college girl who studied french horn. :lol:

Liad Bar-EL

7. mheffernen5

mheffernen5 Pianissimo User

Pretty interesting joke...