Crazy!!!!

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Dennis78, Jul 10, 2018 at 5:58 PM.

1. N1684T

N1684T Mezzo Forte User

Jun 28, 2016
    Yep, all GM had foot starters back in those days, but most had it to the right of the gas pedal, not directly under it;) Imagine a kid today trying to steal it? I'm 52, and have only seen a handful of those.....

2. Dennis78

Dennis78 Fortissimo User

Feb 1, 2015
    Cincinnati
    Yessir this Buick has the starter switch under the gas pedal. Has the Fireball 8 and the car went through a complete restoration maybe 10 years ago. Everything looks new and the car smells great.
    My wife’s father whom she never knew died and it was part of the estate. Buying her brothers half out, so this beautiful antique Buick we’re getting for only $3k
    The new house has a nice big garage just waiting for it

tobylou8 likes this.
  3. Manfredv

Manfredv Pianissimo User

Oct 25, 2017
    McDaniels KY
    That sounds insane. Around here people usually ask more than they think they can actually get for their house to give themselves some room for negotiations.

4. tobylou8

tobylou8 Utimate User

Dec 22, 2008
    Virginia
    Found my current home in September. Made an offer and it was accepted. Worked out the details for the closing but the guy didn't want to close until........ DECEMBER 14TH!!!! It was that or no deal. We agreed to close in 3 MONTHS!! The day of the closing arrives. We have out of town family and a 28' truck to move out meager belongings along with our 2 kids. We show up with the truck loaded and folks in tow. House is supposed to be empty and broom swept. We open the door and his stuff is everywhere! Furniture is gone but every room has personal junk in it. The garage is full of fishing gear and tools! We call him at his job to ask why he's not out. He said he needed a few more days after 3 MONTHS! WE told him to get his crap out, or convey it all to us or there was no deal. He complied, but was mad and said we were unreasonable!!! We unloaded in the rain! His wife called for months asking if we found such and such!