Cuesnon Trumpet

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by ackm, Jan 15, 2008.

1. ackm

ackm New Friend

Jan 15, 2008
    I've seen a VINTAGE CUESNON Bb PICCOLO TRUMPET on ebay described as

"
    You are bidding on a Cuesnon Piccolo Trumpet in the key of Bb, serial #38449, in excellent ORIGINAL condition with 95%+ original lacquer. There are NO dents or dings. The bell diameter is 3½ inches. The bore at the 1st valve measures 12.6mm. There is a moveable receiver. The trumpet is in perfect working order with good compression. There is no case. The trumpet shall be carefully packed and shipped. This instrument comes from the estate of Chicago Symphony Trumpet player Vincent Cichowicz and has been cared for meticulously. U.S. bidders add $25 for priority insured shipping. ATTENTION FOREIGN BIDDERS! I TRULY APRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS! PLEASE NOTE THIS INSTRUMENT MUST BE SENT VIA USPS EXPRESS INSURED MAIL. I WILL REFUND EXCESS POSTAGE FEES. NO PAYPAL FOR THIS AUCTION, JUST CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS, OR WESTERN UNION. Personal checks take 10 days to clear. GOOD LUCK!!! "
    VINTAGE CUESNON Bb PICCOLO TRUMPET - eBay (item 260201133576 end time Jan-14-08 21:11:05 PST)

don't know if it is real

2. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    It looks like you won the auction. If you have doubts, contact Ebay or go there (or have someone else do) and pick the horn up.
    Ebay is risky and if the seller cuts out the institutions designed to make the transactions safer, questions should come up!

Does anyone know ebayer tutdave?

3. KRax!

KRax! Pianissimo User

Jan 5, 2008
    Sweden
    I bought two mouthpieces from him two months ago. They were as excellent as he described them. Everything was fine.

4. ackm

ackm New Friend

Jan 15, 2008
    thx for your information. Actually, my sister bought it for my father's birthday:lol:

5. ackm

ackm New Friend

Jan 15, 2008
    I feel much more comfotable about this bid now. Thx for your information.:D