WTS: Custom Built C Trumpet: Bach Artisan Bell, Najoom Leadpipe, MK Tuning Slide

Discussion in 'C Trumpets' started by ChuckTrumpetSounding, Aug 3, 2014.

1. ChuckTrumpetSounding

ChuckTrumpetSounding Pianissimo User

Dec 13, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    SOLD

Reduced to $1,100 total which includes shipping (USA), insurance and PayPal fees.
    Will ship worldwide (shipping extra) but must pay with a verified PayPal account.

Price Firm

In my opinion, this is basically an extremely well built Bach Artisan C that has been optimized and plays extremely well, and this opinion is also shared by other professional trumpet players in the area that have test played it.

I am selling because I ended up getting an optimized Yamaha Chicago C trumpet that fits me very well so I need to part with this custom C trumpet to help cover some of the cost since the Yamaha costs twice as much.

Components:
    1. Bach Artisan C Bell
    2. Leadpipe: Najoom 524 Leadpipe (Similar to a Bach Leadpipe no 25H but much better)
    3. Tuning Slide: M/K Drawing (Bronze Alloy, Rounded, Braced)
    4. Valve Block: Carol Brass w/Standard Trim Kit and a Pickett Brass Heavy 3/4" Bottom Cap on the third piston (original cap included).
    5. Uses Standard Bach Bracings.

Raw Brass Finish
    No Case
    No Mouthpiece

For the money, this custom c trumpet is stellar compared to anything around the same price range and more.

Assembled by a highly skilled trumpet craftsmen. The braces have been tweaked for optimal resonance.

ArtisanC_3.jpg
    ArtisanC_4.jpg
    ArtisanC_2.jpg
    ArtisanC_1.jpg
    ArtisanC_5.jpg

2. ChuckTrumpetSounding

ChuckTrumpetSounding Pianissimo User

Dec 13, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    Price reduced to $1,100 total which includes shipping (USA), insurance and PayPal fees.

No Case
    No Mouthpiece

Price Firm