Dayton Trumpet Hang

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by gmonady, Apr 14, 2012.

1. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Son-of-B____ I knew the advice I gave Allen was too good.

Here is a picture of Allen, who has replaced me as the Trumpet Player for the Eddie Brookshire Quintet:

[​IMG]

2. D.C. Al fine

D.C. Al fine Banned

May 8, 2012
    USA
    Nobody could replace you, they still need someone on flugel. I didnt see Allen's flugel there. You could also drive the bus, you always need a bus driver.

3. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Good point... I could ALWAYS squeal on the brakes!

4. D.C. Al fine

D.C. Al fine Banned

May 8, 2012
    USA

But Allen can still squeal higher on his horn.

5. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Not if it's a down hill ride.

6. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Cooler Dave your mail box is full, but here is my reply to your last comment:

I do hope someday I can connect with a professional like Allen Vizzutti that wants to work with me on my interest to develope a curriculum that teaches jazz improvisational skills to medical students, residents and physicians to help improve patient-physician communication skills. I have applied twice for Grammy Grants to fund this project, both times they turned me down saying medical schools already teach physicians how to communicate with patients. I wonder when the last time any one was sick at the Grammy Foundation?

Thanks again Dave,
    Gary

7. coolerdave

coolerdave Utimate User

Nov 7, 2009
    San Pedro
    Just saw the note Gary ... it's cleaned out ..thx

8. Buck with a Bach

Buck with a Bach Fortissimo User

Dec 29, 2009
    Canton, Ohio
    They should, G-man. You ever see some of those people on those Grammy broadcasts?:lol::roll::dontknow::-o:oops:

Wish I could've been there, but SWMBO gets hyper when I mention going to something involving eye candy, either horns or guns:oops:

9. cyber_shake

cyber_shake Mezzo Forte User

Jun 16, 2006
    The 'Nati
    Gary,

Who was the clean-headed sax guy? Tried to upload Gilly's video overnight, but the mighty MacBook Pro said 'no' after I went to sleep (these things take some time) ... will try again tonight.

BK

10. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Louis Rosa. He plays with the Air Force Big Band at Wright Patterson. He IS my official replacement when I become an endentured slave of the hospital, and cannot leave the area. He will be touring with the EBQ when they play their Pittsburgh tours in June and July. It was either him or Vizzutti. They never would have taken me back if they went with Vizzutti... but Louis is SOO good, I still may have to worry about my position with the band.