Dealers

Discussion in 'Horns' started by zackd05, May 12, 2004.

1. zackd05

zackd05 New Friend

May 6, 2004
    Is there a list of zeus dealers anywhere?

2. dmb

dmb New Friend

Nov 6, 2003
  3. Yoder

Yoder Piano User

Aug 2, 2004
    Digital Domain
    Well, I just got my ZeuS site up and running. http://co-bw.com
    Since things are just getting off of the ground I am reducing all prices by 5%. May not seem like a lot of money, but you could at least take the little lady out to a nice dinner! Anyway, I invite you to take a tour of the site and I accept all forms of constructive criticism. 8)

My main objective is to work with schools. Being a parent I was pillaged for many years by the local dealers on rentals and purchases. As a teacher, I still see how the parents are taken advantage of. I got into Zeus to try and bring some equality to the playing field--though I think these are far superior instruments for the money and gives me an unfair advantage. I also donate 5% of all sales to schools or students to the schools music program. :shock:

4. ChasStarr

ChasStarr Pianissimo User

Feb 22, 2004
    NE Louisiana
    Yoder, nice sight!

The only problem I have is reading the yellow lettering on your first page.
    Might just be my computer though.

Nice thing you're doing by the 5% donation. I wish you the best of luck!

5. Yoder

Yoder Piano User

Aug 2, 2004
    Digital Domain
    Thanks. The yellow text is there for the "spyders" that come into and try to see what I have. Basically, just a bunch of junk "key words." I do not intend for people to read them, but I can't make them invisible or the "spyders" will think I am spamming. It is a strange world this web-site stuff! :?

If things go as I would like I would be willing to kick 10% back to the schools.

6. ChasStarr

ChasStarr Pianissimo User

Feb 22, 2004
    NE Louisiana
    You know, I figured out thats why they were there after about 5 minutes of severe eye strain :oops:

Anyhow, good luck!

PS. By the way, I'll be in the market for a new flugel soon, maybe we can do some business.

7. gzent

gzent Fortissimo User

Nov 5, 2003
    Rochester, MN
    Yoder,

Best of luck to you! I will keep you in mind when it comes time to replace my Zeus G.

Greg

8. Yoder

Yoder Piano User

Aug 2, 2004
    Digital Domain
    Definitely keep me in mind. I will give you a "swinging" deal. :wink: