Dean to the Rescue!

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by gzent, Dec 30, 2003.

1. gzent

gzent Fortissimo User

Nov 5, 2003
    Rochester, MN
    Tuesday, December 30, 2003
    Dissociated Press

Fumb Duck, WI - Democratic front runner Howard Dean again criticized the Bush handling of the mad cow disease and said if he were president he would have handled it differently,

"Rather than ignoring the problem we should execute the mad cows and grind up Saddam for hamburger."

2. Larry Smithee

Larry Smithee New Friend

Dec 2, 2003
    Tennessee
    Actually, Dean said that it might not be altogether fair to blame Bush for the Mad Cow problem. Here's what the New York Times reported about Dean's statements.

It may not be fair to blame the president for the recent mad cow case, Dean told Iowa audiences, but Bush is responsible for failing to enact broader cattle testing requirements, he said.

"Ordinary farmers in Iowa can't sell their calves right now because the president of the United States did not take the precautions that we could have easily predicted," he said. By choosing "ideology over facts," he added, the Republican administration is "not only a failure, but the most dangerous administration in my lifetime."

Larry

3. romey1

romey1 Banned

Oct 25, 2003
    out!

romey

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Forte User

Oct 21, 2003
    WHAT? :shock:

5. romey1

romey1 Banned

Oct 25, 2003
    out!

romey

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Forte User

Oct 21, 2003
    I doubt there are many people on this boad who can say

"Howard Dean has seen my private parts!"

BRAVO ROMEY1

BRAVO!

TM

7. Mikey

Mikey Forte User

Oct 24, 2003
    But you still turned out ok, right Romey?

;-)

M.

8. Liad Bar-EL

Liad Bar-EL Forte User

Oct 25, 2003
    Jerusalem, Israel
    HOWARD DEAN PROMISED THAT IF HE IS ELECTED PRESIDENT, THE UNITED STATES WILL NO LONGER SUPPORT ISRAEL THE WAY IT HAS IN THE PAST UNDER BOTH DEMOCRATIC AND REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTS. IN HIS OWN WORDS HE WILL INSIST THAT THE UNITED STATES BE "EVEN HANDED" . THIS IS A TERM REGULARLY EMPLOYED BY ARAFAT AND HIS COTERIE OF ADHERENTS THAT MEANS TO BE ANTI-ISRAEL!!

GOVERNOR DEAN MADE THESE COMMENTS ON CNN ON SEPTEMBER 10,2003 ON THE WOLF BLITZER SHOW. HE HAS REPEATED THOSE WORDS SINCE.

IN THIS WERE NOT ENOUGH, GOVERNOR DEAN ON THAT SAME SHOW CHARACTERIZED THE HAMAS TERRORISTS AS "SOLDIERS". FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 9/11 WE HAVE SOMEONE RUNNING FOR THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES CALLING TERRORISTS SOLDIERS.

I URGE YOU THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY LOVE FOR AMERICA AND ISRAEL YOU SHOULD NOT AND CANNOT VOTE FOR HOWARD DEAN FOR THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT.

THIS COMING ELECTION MAY VERY WELL BE ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT IN DECADES.

9. romey1

romey1 Banned

Oct 25, 2003
    out!

romey

10. gzent

gzent Fortissimo User

Nov 5, 2003
    Rochester, MN
    No, just a blathering idiot with no substance, other than "I hate Bush more than the rest of my simpleton running-mates!"