WTS: DEG Classic sax-shaped trumpet

Discussion in 'Bb Trumpets' started by ChopsGone, Oct 18, 2015.

1. ChopsGone

ChopsGone Forte User

Jan 26, 2009
    Northern California
    As promised, here's a DEG Classic sax-shaped Bb trumpet. Unlike the one which was the subject of a thread here and which sold recently on eBay for $2200, this one is lacquered. It's in the original hard case, with key, but without mouthpiece. Overall condition is excellent, with only very small flaws. Pistons show a bit of wear, but compression is excellent and the horn is a pleasure to play. In addition to the regular tuning slide, this model has a tuning bell, which is very handy for when you need to remove the pistons to oil them. Feedback is, as you might expect, excellent, and the bell accepts standard sized mutes. I'll list it here only for now, but if there are no takers, I'll pull the ad and head for the 'Bay with a jacked-up price. No trades, unless you've got an Olds Radio Model cornet to spare, which I'll bet you don't. PayPal is OK, checks and money orders even better. Price is $1750 US including domestic shipping. I will ship internationally with the exception of one young nuisance in New Zealand, but shipping costs will be higher. The link is to a PhotoBucket slideshow: DEG Sax-shaped Trumpet Slideshow by Red_Butt_Retiree | Photobucket

SOLD

2. Cowtowntrumpet

Cowtowntrumpet Pianissimo User

Nov 16, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    Hi Chops Gone,

I would very much like to buy this trumpet. I will PM you.

Thanks!

Jeff

3. ChopsGone

ChopsGone Forte User

Jan 26, 2009
    Northern California
    Sold! Thank you very much. Please let me know if the shipping address is anything other than what PayPal will show.

4. Cowtowntrumpet

Cowtowntrumpet Pianissimo User

Nov 16, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    HI ChopsGone,

It is the same address. I sent the money a couple minutes ago. Thanks so much!