Dental Work - I'm getting a Crown...

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by jonterman, Jun 13, 2009.

1. jerec576

jerec576 Pianissimo User

Feb 12, 2009
    Miami, Fl
    One: Old post now, so unless its the original poster. I say we dont change the subject on a post like this.

As for Chet, you should well know the story(or rumor) that he got the sh*t beat out of him and lost his chops for awhile. Theres a period in his playing when his technical ability drops quite awhile.

2. chet fan

chet fan Piano User

Jul 3, 2009
    I heard that rumor, and I heard other dumors as well, like that a lot of people thought that he was dead in the mid70s and stuff like that. But that is not what I asked (I am interested however, but I do not think this section of TM is the most appropriate plae to ask about that, maybe I will ask where wilmer posts. Here I asked about his chops and how much the teeth have the influence. I mentioned that I have a slight imperfection (2mm or so difference) that troubles me when my lips swallow, when my lips are fresh there is no problem but when my lips swallow there is,so I can immagine how annoying it must have been for chet to play with a missing teeth.

Since I speak about my problems it is not only teeth but also a small pulsing bulb occurs on the right side of the upper lip, but this is also not a place to discuss that, and I do not feel like opening new threads for every question that I have I rather place them in the existing thread if the topic suits the question. and I think it is more in compliance with forum rules. no?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009