Descants

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by trumpetguy27, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Buck with a Bach, Yours sound like the Baptist Church here except seemingly there are drapes for the windows that when open cover the walls between them. I must say the electronic surround sound system is far better than their pipe organ as was re-installed from their former church. With help, I installed six new custom molded silicone collars replacing the rotten leather collars and now it needs more. I'm grateful when they use their electric organ or piano instead. Their minister uses a wireless mike. I hope by the time I'm next invited to play there, I'll have a clip on wireless mike also. I'm all for a cornet in a church setting. Truthfully, we may change Methodist churches which Bet (my wife) has broached. We've a choice of 3 others within 10 miles. Our next door neighbor attends one of them, Pleasant Grove, as is just 4.7 miles away (she says).
    Well, they did publish a great fund raiser cook book which we bought. Yes, I can cook too.

2. Buck with a Bach

Buck with a Bach Fortissimo User

Dec 29, 2009
    Canton, Ohio
    Things went well this morning. I nailed the fanfare using the 10 1/2, and the lower descant part worked out OK. Used the Wick for everything but the fanfare. For a change, I'm satisfied with my work........Buck:roll::oops: