Did you watch it ???

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Miss Piggy Girl, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Miss Piggy Girl

Miss Piggy Girl New Friend

Oct 29, 2005
    USA
    Did you watch Desperate Housewives Sunday Night?..so funny I do say my self..how the nun was trying to swirl herself into Carlos life..seems fishing to me..maybe she wants him for herself??fake nun maybe??

N' how Bree just lied saying she called the ambulance for that killer ex boyfriend..lol..so funny..what u think???

[​IMG]

2. Martin Williams

Martin Williams Mezzo Piano User

Apr 29, 2005
    Columbus, Oh-hi-uh
    I didnt see it, I had a gig to play. But I'll see it soon enough, My Lydsay tapes them all - that is one messed up show; Those people have some problems!!

3. Robert Rowe

Robert Rowe Mezzo Piano User

Dec 24, 2004
    Believe-it-or-not Dept:

No, I didn't watch it. I never watch that kind of stuff (nor much else on television, other than "Imus-In-The-Morning", The Weather Channel, and Fox News. Rest of the time, I have on "Sirius" satellite music. Oh, ... I also "have a life".

Robert Rowe

4. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    I am with Robert for the most part. I watch MSNBC more than FOX news, Connected Coast-to-Coast (Ron Reagan morning news show) or SOMETIMES Imus-In-The-Morning (I can still hear the jingle they used to play on WABC radio in NYC when he was on in the 70's). I have no interest in 99% of today's television. I check out A & E and Bravo for artsy stuff, but that is all. I was only hooked on one series for the total five seasons, but it was an HBO production and not aired on regular television. "Six Feet Under". It was written by Alan Ball who won an Oscar for his screenplay "American Beauty". <------incredible movie. That was the only reason I watched it and own four of the five seasons on DVD. Sitcoms have never been my cup of tea.....the scripts are just too predictable. Yeah, there are some out there worth a few chuckles, but they are not worth stopping my life to watch.

5. Mikey

Mikey Forte User

Oct 24, 2003
    Same here. My time is too valuable to watch that crap.

When I need motivation and/or entertainment, I may watch a video.......

6. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Uh, Robert...

I don't know about admitting to watching the Weather Channel and saying "Uh, I have a life" within the same sentence. That being said, I'm not D.H. watcher either.

Oh, oh... "Univision" is on! Andale, andale!

ML

7. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    Whenever there's Raymond reruns, that's what gets watched!

-cw-

8. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    That's true Chuck..."ELRaymond" is funny.....as is "K of Q", but I couldn't tell you what channel they are on or when they air. When I manage to catch an episode, they do make me laugh. "That 70's Show" is another one I really enjoy..... if and when I catch it. :oops:

What I wish is that there was a channel devoted to old Bugs Bunny/Looney Tunes reruns. THAT, I would make the time to watch because I am guaranteed to belly laugh until it hurts! I must have learned half of the orchestral repertoire watching those cartoons! LOLOL. I remember wishing I was playing in that orchestra too. It must have been a hoot randomly stringing all of the classical rep together in strange keys at extreme tempos. Yee haw!

9. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Okay, that does it... I'm starting a Raymond thread!

ML

10. silverstar

silverstar Mezzo Forte User

Jan 6, 2005
    I really don't watch much TV...though, when my family is downstairs we usually watch Cops, Law and Order (any one..SVU. CI, the original...), CSI sometimes....usually Discovery Health Channel (the 'blood and guts' shows...like paramedics and stuff...)

Though, we do watch a lot of South Park. I love that show...because it makes fun of anything and everything. Reminds ya not to take life too seriously...I mean, as a t-shirt that I want for Christmas says, "Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent!"

Lara