Didgeridoos, wind and health - interesting audio clip

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by tjcombo, Feb 28, 2013.

1. tjcombo

tjcombo Forte User

Nov 12, 2012
    Melbourne, Australia
  2. Buck with a Bach

Buck with a Bach Fortissimo User

Dec 29, 2009
    Canton, Ohio
    Was watching an episode of Finding Bigfoot. they were in Oz looking for Yowies, and Bobo had a didge on a night search and tried to play it. Botched right bad, too......:roll::oops::cool:

3. tjcombo

tjcombo Forte User

Nov 12, 2012
    Melbourne, Australia
    :lol:

Sorry Buck, I plugged this into Google translate, but still don't understand. Who/what is a Bobo and Finding Bigfoot? I checked my ABC (Aussie Broadcasting Corp) and the BBC websites and could find nothing. Must be some New World thingy. Bobo better make sure he gets some didg competence before the drop-bears get him :-)

4. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    "Bobo" is the Chief of Police in Rich Square NC, at least that is what everyone around here calls him and he answers to it. Maybe one day I'll earn another alias / code name / handle / nickname in these parts. I've had so many, I'm lucky to remember my real name, so far the only one I prize is "Polka Dot", that refers only to circular dots, not music. A square from a great distance only looks like a dot.

5. Buck with a Bach

Buck with a Bach Fortissimo User

Dec 29, 2009
    Canton, Ohio
    It's a program on Animal Planet here in the States. Three investigators go out and check into Bigfoot sightings( sasquatch), a relative of the Oz's yowie:oops::cool:

6. tjcombo

tjcombo Forte User

Nov 12, 2012
    Melbourne, Australia
    My head is spinning - time to try circular breathing?