Disco Sheet Music Trumpet

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by trumpetfart123, Jun 7, 2010.

1. guyclark

guyclark Piano User

Feb 28, 2008
    Los Gatos, CA
    HI, TF!

You might want to take a look at the adjacent thread on busking for some discussion of copyright issues and how you might be affected by them, depending on your local laws. I'm assuming that at some point you hope to peform these pieces in public.

Just a thought...

;-)

Guy

2. edfitzvb

edfitzvb Forte User

Jun 10, 2008
    Woodlawn, VA
    I use a commercial program and I sense that you're on a budget. use any search engine and type "free shareware MIDI sequencing software" and investigate. There are a number of them and they are free to try. Also, check eBay auctions for Cakewalk or any of a number of other MIDI software packages that you might be able to win in your budget. Once you have the software there are a number of sequences available for download that you can either print the line or mute the track and try to play along. No need for anyone else to hear until you're ready. If you top out at G that might be a while. Just remember, Rome wasn't built in a day.... I'm still plodding along in my construction schedule.

3. trumpetfart123

trumpetfart123 Pianissimo User

May 9, 2010
    Ireland
    Some of the riffs are very fast, these guys must have bionic fingers.

4. trumpetfart123

trumpetfart123 Pianissimo User

May 9, 2010
    Ireland
    Hi Ed,

Many thanks for you help it's really appreciated, I've had a look on the web, and I've come across a package called Anvil. I've put out a few emails on their feedback page, and directly to the company to see how much it will cost. It's initially free, but they have a few add ons which are affordable, but this might all add up.

Many thanks again Ed
    Antony

5. fraserhutch

fraserhutch Mezzo Piano User

Jan 23, 2004
    Novato, CA, USA