Discography

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Skip, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Skip

Skip Piano User

Oct 26, 2003
    Hawaii
    Manny,

Do you have a personal web site, or somewhere, that lists all of your available CD's, DVD's, and, yes, any possible LP's too? Thanks.

2. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    No, I don't. I suppose I could list them for you but it'll take a few days to get all the info in a complete manner. Maybe the Minnesota Orchestra has a ready-to-go discography from September 1981 and that would do it for you.

ML

3. Skip

Skip Piano User

Oct 26, 2003
    Hawaii
    Manny Thanks,

I'l look again at the MO web page, but I was wondering if in addition to the MO CD's, if you had any personal ones? Thanks.

4. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Skip,

I'm sorry to say that during my career recording has taken a backseat to playing and conducting. However, I have a couple of projects that I hope to complete this year (which I can't talk about yet) that will remedy that.

Stay tuned!

ML

5. Skip

Skip Piano User

Oct 26, 2003
    Hawaii
    Thanks Manny,

I look forward to their fruition. Where will we hear the news first? Here? at MO's site? Thank you.

Skip

6. MahlerBrass

MahlerBrass Piano User

Oct 1, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Hey Mr. Laureano, I just got my CDs of Minnesota doing Ein Heldenleben, and the Respighi works with Pines on it, and I must say, WOW!! You sound like a million bucks! Just some more inspiration for me to have at my fingertips. I ordered the Pictures CD which I expect to be just as excellent. Thanks a lot Mr. Laureano!