Disinfection of the Trumpet following Flu, Colds or other bacteria. ANY SUGGESTIONS ?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by X3Lb, Dec 1, 2012.

1. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    Re: Disinfection of the Trumpet following Flu, Colds or other bacteria. ANY SUGGESTIO

sorry I didn't grasp the whole concept of a "long term" illness ----- my mind was thinking about a simple cold or flu in which an individual had recovered quickly --- in which case, I am not certain it is that important to "autoclave, disinfect, burn, or otherwise STERILIZE the environment

that is my "quick" reading of the topic, and missing a few details -------------I'm overworked, and overtired, and that is my life at the moment ---------- as many might have noticed ---- my post count is down considerably in the last few months -------------life is too busy for me, I would rather sleep, but the world seems to need me!!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

2. X3Lb

X3Lb Pianissimo User

Aug 15, 2010
    Shrewsbury UK & Lanzarote
    Re: Disinfection of the Trumpet following Flu, Colds or other bacteria. ANY SUGGESTIO

Hi Kingtrumpet

Its difficult to encapsulate the whole problem into the title banner somtimes. I can appreciate how to context of the problem could be overlooked, and glad you apprecited it wasn't just a winge. Cheers ;-)

3. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA

+1 --- have a great day!!!