Dizzy?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by JHarris, Jul 20, 2004.

1. Trumpet Dude

Trumpet Dude New Friend

Jul 20, 2004
    Prhaps "blow too hard" was a lack of a better term, you learn to "push" the air with your gut.

2. dizforprez

dizforprez Forte User

Nov 2, 2003
    :roll:

3. Trumpet Dude

Trumpet Dude New Friend

Jul 20, 2004
    What???????

4. dizforprez

dizforprez Forte User

Nov 2, 2003
    :roll:

it is 2:55 am, all i am goign to do is roll my eyes at what you just said....i will wait and reply in a few hours after i sleep some.

but i will go ahead and say that pushing from the gut( ie tight gut) is what i would call "bad".

5. Trumpet Dude

Trumpet Dude New Friend

Jul 20, 2004
    How else do u blow, fro the upper chest?

6. dizforprez

dizforprez Forte User

Nov 2, 2003
  7. dizforprez

dizforprez Forte User

Nov 2, 2003
    Uh huh :shock:

Did I just read you right? Did you just insult the entire teachings of Arnold Jacobs?

Please tell me I read you wrong or you were have a stupid moment.

I would hope that you would not be that ignorant.

I was talking with my teacher last week(yes even though I have a masters degree I still take lessons as often as I can get them), about how a lot of people give out the wrong information about brass playing and how much misinformation is out there. I guess he was right when he said “Yes they are all sincere in the information they give out, but they are sincerely wrong".

8. dizforprez

dizforprez Forte User

Nov 2, 2003

and since you seemed to have it figured all out please tell us why you think Adolph Herseth, Vincent Cichowicz,and Arnold Jacobs ( and others) have it all wrong and why all that they say is a “load of crapâ€.

Do you even know who these people are?

9. Trumpet Dude

Trumpet Dude New Friend

Jul 20, 2004
    I have exercies from Vincent Cichowicz and they work very well. But i do not see the correlation between them?

I watched another video and all he does is state the obious, shallow breathing is bad, ooo that is amazing ome one give him that nobel prize.

10. dizforprez

dizforprez Forte User

Nov 2, 2003
    i cant wait for TPO to get back up so all you guys can go back to your home on the web.