Do you really want to hear me?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by codyb226, Feb 7, 2012.

Hear me play?

Poll closed Feb 11, 2012.
  1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    NICE FEEDBACK GM -- hey you want to go to lunch sometime???? oh that was for the other poster on here------ YOU MIGHT NOTICE THAT I have ONLY EVER sent ONLY YOU ANY CD, and have never shown ANY OF YOU TM'rs anything else -- even if I have posts on youtube --- YOU DO NOT KNOW, cause I will never tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just a bunch of old fat guys on an anonymous web --- of course for GM, I actually had to do some BS websearch, to try and verify if "he is who he actually says he is" --- and it seems that the old fat guy is really a doctor, teacher, husband, father, and trumpet player -----AND THAT IS THE ONLY verifiable thing I could find about YOU -- now the some of the other posters, (that I have never sent a CD to, and never will) remain pretty much in the anonymous cyberworld which encompasses everything from the "down under people" to the people in Germany who like to go out for lunch, and perhaps everything in between ---
    YES - GM, be thankful that I actually thought you were some kind of "decent" individual on this cyber web crap --perhaps I should re-evaluate my opinion -- over lunch that is!!!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL --mmmmmmmmmm maybe I will have some sauerkraut and quark and potato salad whilst I thinks about that!!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

2. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    gee, I thought only girls played t-ball ???--- they never let me play t-ball, we used to play baseball with a real ball coming at you while you stood there like a man (or adolescent), and tried to hit a round ball with a round bat --- not some stationary plastic prototype ball on a plastic stand with a wiffle ball plastic bat --- guess I didnt' grow up in the midwest -- where the lines were confused about t-ball and baseball. The winners recieved a reward and the losers -- always recieved extra practice, and extra laps, and extra push-ups and sit-ups....... D and C ball?? mmm I played A ball, and Legion ball, never heard of the D and C leagues -- well they must be subpar to A's.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
  3. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    and there is your prime example of some old fat guy from Jersey on an anonymous web with "big" words -- who has very intellectual and stimulating posts!!!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

codyb226 likes this.
  4. tobylou8

tobylou8 Utimate User

Dec 22, 2008
    Virginia
    You got a CD? Where can I hear it? Or do I not "qualify" to hear it? :?: :?:

5. codyb226

codyb226 Banned

Mar 9, 2011
    Florida, US
    My thoughts exactly!

6. the newbie

the newbie Pianissimo User

Jan 27, 2011
    San Francisco
    So did he post a video after all?

I skipped trough this post (I'm not reading it all!) but I coudn't see it.

This reminds me of a girfriend i had as a teenager, she would say, "you wanna see it? you wanna see it?" But would never actually get it out!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  7. codyb226

codyb226 Banned

Mar 9, 2011
    Florida, US
    No.

8. the newbie

the newbie Pianissimo User

Jan 27, 2011
    San Francisco
    I actually asked because i did want to see it.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
    codyb226 likes this.
  9. gbdeamer

gbdeamer Forte User

Oct 16, 2008
    Keep it classy.

No need to be "that guy".

Go back and edit that.

xjb0906 likes this.
  10. codyb226

codyb226 Banned

Mar 9, 2011
    Florida, US

Well, I will be posting a video sometime in the near future. Look for it. ;-)

Yeah, how are you doing newbie? My name is Cody.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.