Does Kissing Improve your chops? Seriously

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Humbtresd, May 28, 2011.

1. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Perhaps if you don't, the plumber will! Or the electrican, the mailman, the milkman (obsolete, as they may be), or just a neighbor. :-(:dontknow: Just not me!

If curious, mail in this small town is distributed by women ... we've a postmistress also. Even the rural carrier.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  2. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    And degrees area awarded to honor all of this:

BS - Which stands for "Bull Sh--"
    MS - Which stands for "More Sh--"
    PhD- Which stands for "Piled on Higher and Deeper"

3. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    That's a good thing, cause if it's that kind of plumbing, send them to me, and we'll try to "nip it in the bud" so to speak.

4. lmf

lmf Forte User

May 16, 2007
    Indiana USA

gmondady,

I can see what you are saying. ;-)

Nahhh...not to worry as Lee's a gentleman.

Best wishes,

Lloyd

5. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Earlier stated that I don't "mess around" with other men's wives or girlfriends, and even so I don't know where your women are and don't want to know. With my health I'm durn lucky to handle the one I have.

I'm not about to have a stroke with another or a bullet shot by my wife, and I know she can shoot well because I taught her how on her her Walther PPK small frame 9 mm which she now has a NC carry permit for.

Ta da, I don't like bullets from any man either.

Thanks Lloyd for the courtesy of referring to me as a gentleman, but lets just say I'm a gentle man vis two words.

6. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    dude - your not from Australia, or from the deepest south of our country --- cmon snap out of it --- you will be ok!!!ROFLROFL

dissertation or thesis[1] is a document submitted in support of candidature for an academic degree or professional qualification presenting the author's research and findings

7. lmf

lmf Forte User

May 16, 2007
    Indiana USA
    Ed,

My wife would probably say "one man is aggravating enough and far to difficult to train another." ;-)

Take care my friend!

Lloyd

8. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Seems like your wife and my wife read the same book, for almost verbatim that is what she said.

9. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Good going Lee, as your name sake, Lee Morgan was not so lucky.

10. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Yes, I can only thank my Docs, as were guided by God, who saved my life many times and that is inclusive of being shot five times on 4 different occasions and by only 4 shooters, the latter as all lay in their graves by my return fire and I've no qualms about them. Four of those shots were all .22 and one a .25, and that helped also. Still, if I had then been issued a vest, I may not have needed medical intervention in those shootings. The longest I was off duty was 8 weeks.