Does Kissing Improve your chops? Seriously

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Humbtresd, May 28, 2011.

1. A.N.A. Mendez

A.N.A. Mendez Utimate User

Oct 25, 2005
    Sunny Ca.
    Hence my post.... :-?

2. mineo50

mineo50 Pianissimo User

Jan 15, 2011
    Barstow, CA
    +1 I've always assumed it was god's own truth!

Last edited: May 29, 2011
  3. turtlejimmy

turtlejimmy Utimate User

Jun 6, 2010
    Oregon
    Playing trumpet improves your animal attraction ....... when my ex was totally unimpressed with my taking up the trumpet, it proved to me that she's an alien. I always suspected it.:cool:

Turtle

4. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    to be honest - I think all women are aliens - well except Mother's, daughter, and Sisters --ROFL -- but I don't think we kiss our sisters anyhow -- or shouldn't at least -- ok, only in the deep south, maybe ROFL

5. turtlejimmy

turtlejimmy Utimate User

Jun 6, 2010
    Oregon
    And it's working!!! (the animal attraction) ..... A few new women so far as well as racoons and Canadian honker geese.:thumbsup:

Turtle

6. larry tscharner

larry tscharner Forte User

Apr 30, 2010
    dubuque iowa
    +1 to all the posts above. Trupet players are in tune with their embusure and that makes us kissing experts, a trait that the girls appreciate. (and guys, if you are a female trumpeter) If nothing else, that attitude gives us confidense to be the best crappy kissers that we can be! Only on TM can a stupid question get such a rash of rashionalization. What fun....Best wishes.

7. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    oh no -- you aren't kissing racoons and geese are you??? you know they can bite also, along with the women ROFLROFL

8. turtlejimmy

turtlejimmy Utimate User

Jun 6, 2010
    Oregon
    :lol:

Kids, don't try this at home! Wild animals CAN be dangerous (especially women).:shock:

Turtle

btw, I'm glad we can have a serious discussion on this subject. It's an important one, and often overlooked.

9. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    YES -- and I hope all the women on TM realize that we are just having fun ---- and that ALL trumpet players are better kissers because of the highly developed muscles in our faces and lips.
    and I don't have any practical experience kissing wild animals -- so I don't know if that helps -- but anyone from the deep south might have the answerROFLROFLROFL

10. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    Does Kissing Improve your chops?

It depends on what you're kissing.