Does Kissing Improve your chops? Seriously

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Humbtresd, May 28, 2011.

1. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    I hope it involves 2 -- 23 year old beautiful brunettes --- because I just did the math -- and I am 46 years old, so that warrants finding someone of like age -- or 2 beautiful women that are half my age --
    then Kingtrumpet could get out twice as often!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

2. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Check post #47. I outlined the study protol there, but in a later post, no bite (or kiss as it may be).

3. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    KingTrumpet, 2 will get you 20. Besides, it's not your age I am worried about!

4. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    uh! they were 2 specified to be of legal age -- actually quite mature at 23 years of age -- I would think --
    ps. my logic is also such that they (at 23 yrs of age) would have graduated from college and are on a career path ---hopefully making twice as much money as I do. YOU see that way (even if I only had 1 of them, making twice as much as I do) -- my standard of living wouldn't decrease ---- that is, after all - when I quit my job to pursue my hobbies (making butcher block cutting boards, birdhouse, gardening, photography, etc.)------you know it could take a while before I find the right money making hobby ---- and I wouldn't want my standard of living to drop while I pursue those avenues ---- hopefully SHE would give me adequate time and encouragement to be successful.ROFL

5. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Kissing leads to ... and such is no time to practice the trumpet or even think about it, or so my wife tells me.

6. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Not true! Those 10 minute break times can be used as kisses for the misses, then the next 45 min or so, vibrations for the metal, then 10 minutes for the misses, then 45 min for the metal. You get the picture. Either way, you will be way ahead of the average time a husband spends kissing the wife, and at the same time be one hell of a trumpet player. The BEST of both worlds, and life will be good!

7. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    KingTrumpet, you truly deserve this.

8. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    To practice, I play 20 minutes and break 20 minutes. Even so, with near 44 years of marriage I'm not going to set any time limits with my wife for kissing etc. My trumpet or other musical instrument practice she tolerates but kissing etc. she loves ... and I do too.

9. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Then you must be one hell of a kisser AND trumpet player. I'm thinking you have bested KingTrumpet on that first skill, do doubt!

10. lmf

lmf Forte User

May 16, 2007
    Indiana USA
    My wife doesn't complain!

Best wishes,

Lloyd