DON’T DRINK YELLOW SNOW, er, COFFEE!!

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Solar Bell, Dec 31, 2005.

1. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
  2. Mikey

Mikey Forte User

Oct 24, 2003
    Man, I feel sorry for the person who has to "harvest" the beans after they pass through the animal. What a sh*tty job..............

3. tpter1

tpter1 Forte User

Jan 12, 2005
    Northern New York
    My wife found this quite entertaining. (I am quite a coffee snob...only drink whole bean, and really like exotic beans from Summatra, Mexico, Jamaica and Peru). But this goes too far.

Begs the question: who discovered this? (Like caviar...eeew! Who would ever have thought to eat that?)

Gives new meaning to "This is some #%^#^tty coffee!"

4. Liad Bar-EL

Liad Bar-EL Forte User

Oct 25, 2003
    Jerusalem, Israel
    here are some pictures of civets

I'll pass this one up. Besides, I think that they do not have any Quality Control personnel inspecting the 'process' of production.

I think that there should be a study on the percentages of people who have (had) hepatitis have actually drank this type of coffee.

Liad Bar-EL

5. BradHarrison

BradHarrison Pianissimo User

Oct 31, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    tpter1: That's what I was thinking! Who saw whole beans in the waste and thought it would be a good idea to brew them up? :lol:

6. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    GOOD TO THE LAST DROPPING!!!

:D

-cw-

7. Liad Bar-EL

Liad Bar-EL Forte User

Oct 25, 2003
    Jerusalem, Israel
    As a matter of actual fact, fecal matter can be reprocessed from certain animals to be food for other or to the same animals. In certain animals their stomachs do not fully process the food; thus, almost requiring the same animal to eat his fecal matter so as to complete the process. Rabbits and pigs do this.

This is the first time in my life that I have learned that humans do the same from an animal. Maybe some entrepreneur will hire a control group of people to swallow a quantity of coffee beans and after the “process†they are “dropped†into containers for sale at extreme prices.

Enjoy your Butt Bean Brew. :D

Liad Bar-EL