Dry, chapped lips

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by bachstradivarius, Jan 17, 2013.

1. BinaryHulledIon

BinaryHulledIon Piano User

Nov 23, 2012
    Spartanburg, SC
    I let a cellist lick my lips whenever she wants. I usually return the favor.

2. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    There you have it... YOU will NEVER have dehydrated lips as long as your cellist is around... I guess that would make you her beau

3. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Carmex... The Buzz word for Hydration! That should be their marketing slogan to trumpet pickers.

4. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    Carmex, and it also comes in different flavors!!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL --- BAG BALM, a product for cow's udders is also very nice product, I mean if you need some udder reason to not use Carmex!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

5. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Is this KT's last post and he has mooooo-ved on?

6. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    luckily I caught the tail end of your joke, ole GM, ole buddy, ole pal ---- and I got to tell you that your joke smelled like the south end of a cow that is facing north!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

7. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    OK so KT's still milking this thread too... And I promise.... No more bovine posts by me from here on out... No bull!

8. Pete Anderson

Pete Anderson Pianissimo User

Feb 27, 2008
    My routine has always been drinking lots of water, Chopsaver any time I'm outside, and Chopsaver right before I go to sleep. Served me well through many winters and I never had any trouble with chapped lips until a few months ago...

When this winter started I was having a lot of trouble for some reason. I got a humidifier for my room and it makes a huge difference. I would highly recommend getting one if you don't have one already.

9. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    If you've plenty of house plants and water them like you should, you shouldn't be having a humidity problem inside. Outside in severe cold wind (as I have been sounding TAPS) I slather my whole face and my lips with clear aloe gel. No complaints!