Easy Bake Oven..Frozen to Crispy in SECONDS

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by PhatmonB6, Jan 1, 2006.

1. PhatmonB6

PhatmonB6 Mezzo Piano User

Jan 16, 2005
    Minnesota
  2. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    I'm guessing from the ROFL smilie that you think it might be a scam or joke? Sorry to wreck the fun but they exist as professional kitchen equipment. (If I have misunderstood your post I do apologize!)

Check it out at http://www.hobartcorp.com/hobartg6/...-directory_Cooking_Cooking_Ovens?opendocument , then go to right-hand column and click that link HFB12 Electric Flashbake Oven. Check the specs: 75 seconds for a 6" pizza!

(there are 6 of these things on EBAY at the moment I looked them up just now...this one seems to be a VERY poorly-worded ad).

3. PhatmonB6

Jan 16, 2005
    Minnesota
    :-o Wow...thanks for the clarification. My niece had just got an Easybake oven for Christmas and I had to buy a 100 watt bulb for it. The word Easybake in the auction description had me thinking it was a joke. Plus the grainy pics had it looking a little phony. :dontknow:

4. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Ahhh... I can see how the misinterpretation could have happened then. Yeah, I remember when our kids got one of those Fisher-Price "Easybake" things too. Seems to me about half way through the first "cooking", the bulb burned out and the oven ended up in the back of a closet until it came time for it to be placed on a table during a garage sale. (The story of all-to-many toys!)

5. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    Ha ha! Easybake ovens! Every little girl (and some special boys) always want one of those! I never had one (because I was a baseball glove kinda girl), but my sister did. They were the coolest.

Hey Toots!!!!! So nice to see you back! Been missing you around here. :D

6. PhatmonB6

Jan 16, 2005
    Minnesota
    Hey Alex what do you mean special boys!?!? I used it this morning to make sugar cookies to go with my tea. :D

7. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    Yes Phatmon, you are very special. The way you support and encourage your niece is commendable and just down right sweet......like your sugar cookies. :D

8. PhatmonB6

Jan 16, 2005
    Minnesota
    Why thank you Alex that is very nice of you to say. :-) She gave her first Holiday Concert tonight..in front of me, her sister, mom, Unle, and Aunt and did very well. She than had to write how she felt about her playing and what she could improve on. All for extra credit in band. She is now wanting to use my trumpet all the time because she likes the way it sounds compared to her Ambassador and says it is easier to blow....just as long as she does'nt hit the bell on the stand. ;-)