ECLIPSE CONTEST LAST MINUTE UPDATE!

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Forte User

Oct 21, 2003
    Last minute message from Leigh! For more info visit the Eclipse Contest Forum!

Having had time to consider what I offered on the 2nd and 3rd place prizes... I have decide to add to it a bit! Very late I know but I think that not all people are going to have a horn that needs this work carried out!

Therefore all that I offered for 2nd and 3rd still stands, BUT if you do not happen to have a horn you want overhauling then you may choose option 2 which is to win a voucher for 50% yes thats 50% off of the sterling price of any Eclipse horn in my range! YES ANY FINISH WE DO!!!

This is not to attract further attention! It is being done to be fair!

I do not personally care which you choose as I enjoy overhauling damaged horns.

This does not include custom horns or custom options .

hmmmmmm just under 3 hours to go! GOOD LUCK FOLKS

Regards

Leigh

2. gzent

gzent Fortissimo User

Nov 5, 2003
    Rochester, MN
    Leigh,

You are one generous man, crazy, but generous! :D

Best wishes on your birthday, have an ale for me.

Greg

3. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Leigh seems to have a problem. He has too much money and wants us to help him reduce his "burden". I'd be happy to assist him; too much money is a terrible thing to be cursed with.

(Must be because he's Irish)

4. GospelTrumpet

GospelTrumpet New Friend

Nov 20, 2003
    Beckley, WV
    Happy Birthday!

Leigh,

It has been a pleasure to watch and read the entries to this latest contest and promotion of yours. I have also enjoyed being a part of it, and look forward to your wonderful work resulting from this contest.

I wish you a very Happy Birthday, and many more to come! :D

Don Johnson

5. Horn of Praise

Horn of Praise Pianissimo User

Nov 1, 2003
    United States
    Leigh seems to think that he is supposed to give things away on his birthday. I guess they do things a little different "across the pond". But that's OK...it sure finishes this contest off "with a bang". People are going to be talking about this for a long time.

Mr. MacKinney, you are one "sweet guy"!!! All the best.