Eclipse Pics Wanted, Free Gmail

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Castle Bravo, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Castle Bravo

Castle Bravo Piano User

Nov 6, 2003
    Scheßlitz, Germany
    Hello once again. :-)
    If you have pictures of your eclipse, especially a custom eclipse, send me pics for the eclipse website [email protected]

Also, specify if you would like an invite to a Gmail (google mail) account. This is not open to the general public - you need an invite to get in. I have 40 or so left..... BTW it features a whopping 1000mb of storage space :shock:, and it is FREE.

2. Castle Bravo

Castle Bravo Piano User

Nov 6, 2003
    Scheßlitz, Germany
    You do NOT need to give pics to get a gmail account....
    ....40 invites left. Don't be shy :-?

3. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Got a gmail already, Gary but thanks for the offer. Virtually all of my Eclipse photos originated with Leigh so unless he lost a bunch in one of his repetitive computer crashes............. ! :-) If that's the case, let me know and I'll send some though.

4. Jarrett

Jarrett Piano User

Nov 11, 2003
    Richland, MO
    Hey Gary, gmail also gives 50 invites to every person you invite... I got 50 invites as well... at this rate we could put the whole forum on gmail.
    Seriously guys, I been using hotmail for years and this new gmail is run by google and is about a thousand times faster... also 1000mb of free storage... I'm impressed.
    -J

5. TotalEclipse

TotalEclipse Piano User

Mar 2, 2005
    Brisbane in OZ
    where do you sign up, Ihave been using yahoo for years but spam is getting worse. gmail sounds good

6. Castle Bravo

Castle Bravo Piano User

Nov 6, 2003
    Scheßlitz, Germany