Eclipse Runner Up Pics and more!

Discussion in 'Horns' started by eclipse trumpets, Sep 9, 2005.

1. eclipse trumpets

eclipse trumpets Piano User

Oct 24, 2003
    England
    Okay Folks

Any time now the runners up pics will be shown here!

We would like to thank Dan and Mike for their patience while we have gone through moving the workshops and an extraordinary number of orders and repairs.

We do hope the wait will be worth it for both of you?

We were asked to do certain custom work on their horns, some of which i have done and some i have left as it would have been detrimental to the playing of the horn,i have to make these calls i'm afraid to protect the sound of the horns which of course is paramount to everything else.

Having said that i believe many TMers would not turn down either of these babies!

They have left Eclipse with our shipping company and are on their way to you right now :-)

Lara's horn is beautiful and will be gold plated by tomorrow.
    We will have pictures of the winners horn on Monday evening, and maybe some better pictures of Lara.

Trumpetmike was in today to pick up his own Eclipse flugel and of course to meet Lara, he walked into the workshops with a pink wig and a very loud waistcoat which scared the Eclipse folks to death :shock:

He also brought 2 other wigs with him which i am sorry to say i had a weak moment and wore one. (so did Lara and her Mom)

I tell you all this to in some way soften the blow when he posts, as he has threatened to show the pictures at some point!

Oh and Frank yes yours left too and Gary says he will kindly post some pics of that too for you! :-)

Best Wishes to all

Leigh

2. Castle Bravo

Castle Bravo Piano User

Nov 6, 2003
    Sche├člitz, Germany
    First, Frank Noe's horn
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And runner up Dan Millheim's horn
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and runner up Mike Ansberry's horn
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    Beautiful horns!!!

-cw-

4. frank

frank Piano User

May 28, 2004
    Berlin, Germany
    :stars: Am I dreaming? Is this real? :woop: :woop: :woop: People from the place I'm originally from would say: Heiligs Blechle!!! As there is no adequate translation for this - it's something like: This is freaking beautiful!!! :D :D :D
    A big thank you to Leigh and the team! :bravo: :thumbsup: :play:
    And you're in for a nice surprise!

5. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Very nice horns, Leigh. The recipients are lucky folk (no matter what they paid). Treat 'em well, guys.

Edit: you sure you didn't make that last one as a gift for Maurice Andre? :D

6. frank

frank Piano User

May 28, 2004
    Berlin, Germany
    Hm, Leigh told me to give it some "hammering"!? :?: :stars:
    So what am I supposed to do? :cool: :roll: :lol:

7. trumpetmike

trumpetmike Forte User

Oct 11, 2004
    Farnham (a place too smal
    [​IMG]

These were the last pictures taken before Leigh allowed Lara and I to juggle them

[​IMG]

8. bandman

bandman Forte User

Oct 16, 2004
    Lafayette, LA, USA
    I'm sitting here crying as I want an Eclipse so bad I can taste it, but my medical bills wil not allow it right now. Sooner or later I will get my Eclipse, and when I do I want my wife and daughter an I to go to England to shake the hand of the man who made it!

Life is short, so I better save as many pennies as possible!

Maybe when I meet Lara someday she will allow me to play on her new Silverstar Eclipse!

9. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    I've tasted them... they're kinda sweet. Kind of like pecan pie... you can't get enough of them.

10. Dan Millheim

Dan Millheim Pianissimo User

Sep 4, 2004
    Fort Worth ,TX
    I am speechless...Thank you...thank you...thank you!!!!!!!!