Edwards Gen III. Comments?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by ScreaminTrumpet, Apr 22, 2004.

1. ScreaminRaider

ScreaminRaider Piano User

Apr 22, 2004
    San Antonio, Tx
    Hey Josh,

Sorry, I was mistaken...lol. I need that one horn...(Tim's Lamp) to throw across the room when some kid ticks me off. Here's a new question for everyone....What is the best horn to bounce off a wall??? That's gonna be my next purchase. I need at least 3-4 ft off the wall. :D :twisted:

Jon

2. ScreaminRaider

Apr 22, 2004
    San Antonio, Tx
    Oh, and BTW Josh....
    The only reason you need that beater horn is so you don't drop your strad tripping over the podium....I still wanna see one of those cornets ya'll have in storage(unplayable) fly across the room during rehearsal.

:twisted:

3. bigaggietrumpet

bigaggietrumpet Mezzo Forte User

Jan 23, 2004
    Nazareth, PA
    One word....eBay.

4. ScreaminRaider

Apr 22, 2004
    San Antonio, Tx
  5. MUSICandCHARACTER

MUSICandCHARACTER Forte User

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana
    I did the same thing as this guy about a year ago. I wanted to write a first hand review of these crappy horns for my website. Mine fell apart after a week and was unplayable. I ran an eBay ad like this for weeks ... to warn other people.

It worked too. The sellers offered to refund my money after about 3 weeks of me running an ad on how crappy the horn was (but had refused up until then). I refused it. I ran the ad for awhile longer (it was worth the eBay fees).

Then I put it up for $5 as lamp material. Someone bought it for $12 and did make a nice lamp out of it.

M&C

6. bigaggietrumpet

bigaggietrumpet Mezzo Forte User

Jan 23, 2004
    Nazareth, PA
    You cannot begin to imagine how long I laughed at this statement...

7. ScreaminRaider

Apr 22, 2004
    San Antonio, Tx
    I'm still laughing at the whole thing.....I think I found my beater horn....I wonder how far it'll bounce....hmmm

~JGW~