Electronic Horn, Moog, & LivKONTROL App

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by euphmaster, Mar 26, 2012.

1. JNINWI

JNINWI Piano User

Apr 26, 2011
    Earth
    Your right ! We have a KC medley stored for when we get a request for them and yes you can take any horn line and put it in any song and it works !! Fun stuff. Never tried it all simultaneously though, I’ll have to pull that on the band next time we pull it out !! I’ve performed a few times with Brett Murphy, who was KC’s trumpet player for years…….man the stories !!! And ya can’t beat the power funk for pulling a dancing crowd off their chairs !!

2. euphmaster

euphmaster New Friend

May 18, 2007
    @SmoothOperator - There's no digital work here, man - Moogerfoogers are 100% analog signal path sweetness ;) It is funny about your cutoff comment, because I usually ALWAYS use the MF-101 Lowpass Filter with my electronic horn setup. The cutoff & envelope generator are amazing. The swooshing & wah effects the MF-101 produces is terrific. For whatever reason on this day, I just went, "nah." Once I got to playing I was definitely missing it, but it made me focus on the other foogers, and work on bringing out their abilities.

3. tobylou8

tobylou8 Utimate User

Dec 22, 2008
    Virginia
    LOVE IT!! I need to get me a setup like that. Already got the silent brass mute. Visual effects should include one of those groovy rotating spirals man.

4. euphmaster

euphmaster New Friend

May 18, 2007
    Haha, yes! You could easily spend just as much dough on lights, scaffolds, fog machines, etc.