I recently posted a Thread complaining about the 3rd valve sticking on a couple of old horns that I have. This was after cleaning and examing casings and valves thoroughly. I got some good input from TM members, but I also contacted Ken from Ultra Pure, and followed his suggestions. I cleaned the casingings and valves, stretched the valve springs slightly, and put ONE DROP OF ULTRA PURE on each valve, and then thined it out by smearing it on each valve with my fingers. EUREKA! problem solved. I must admit that the action is stiffer than I'd like, but I think it's the least expensive fix on an old horn. As I told Ken, by the time I feel worthy of an expensive Pro. horn my fingers will be so pumped-up that it will feel like I'm pressing on air. I hope this thread benefits other TMers having the same problem.