Fall 2013 Pedagogy Tour...

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by RogerIngram, Sep 13, 2013.

1. RogerIngram

RogerIngram New Friend

Nov 6, 2010
    Chicago area
    The dates and locations for my upcoming 2013 Fall Pedagogy tour have been confirmed.

On September 22nd I will be the guest soloist with the Dave Dickey Big Band at The Kirkwood Station Brewing Company in St. Louis from 6:00 to 9:00pm.

On September 23rd I will be presenting a clinic to the music student body at Ritenour High School in St. Louis. Clinic begins at 11:15am.

On September 23rd I will be presenting a masterclass at Jefferson College in Hillsboro Missouri on September 23rd. Clinic begins at 2:00pm.

On October 15th I will be presenting a clinic at the University of Toronto in Toronto, Canada. Clinic is 10:00am-12:00noon with the Jazz Ensemble.

On October 16th I will be presenting a masterclass to the music student body at Humber College in Toronto, Canada. Clinic is 10:00am-12:00noon.

From October 17th to the 19th, I will be presenting a series of clinics and giving private lessons at Stewart's Music in Niantic, Connecticut.

On October 19th I will be the guest soloist with the Jimmy Stewart Big Band in Niantic, Connecticut.

On October 21st and 22nd I will be presenting clinics and guest soloing with the Brewer High School Jazz Ensemble in Brewer, Maine. This is in the Bangor, Maine area.

On October 23rd I will be presenting a clinic at the "A Minor Tune Up" shop in Wilmington, DE. Clinic is 6:30-8:30pm. The address is 1704 N. Scott Street, Wilmington, DE 19806. Phone: 302-658-1587.

On October 24th I will be the guest soloist at the Brandywine High School Jazz Fest in Wilmington, DE.

On October 26th and 27th I will be giving private trumpet lessons all day for both days at Michiko Studios/Roberto Woodwinds in New York, NY. The address and phone for Michiko Studios is: 149 W. 46th St. New York, NY 10036. 212-302-4011.

On October 28th-29th I will be presenting clinics each day and giving private trumpet lessons both days at the Professional Music Academy near Dillon Music in Woodbridge, NJ.

There is still the possibility of my confirming the presentation of a master class at the University of Indianapolis sometime in either September or October.

All of my clinic appearances are subsidized by either XO Professional/Jupiter Canada or KHS America/XO Professional/Jupiter USA.

There are still available time slots in all of these confirmed locations for those who would like to have a private lesson with me. To book your private lesson, contact Victoria at [email protected].

http://rogeringram.com/lessons.php

All the best,
    Roger

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013