Female Trumpet Players Directory

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by kingtrumpet, Mar 2, 2013.

1. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    Anyways if this was previously posted by someone -- I couldn't find it --- but then again the search engine thing on TM is rather...... I digress

I posted this past week a few threads featuring women trumpet players. Inspired actually by POLKA music and Mollie B (Mollie Busta Lange) who plays multiple instruments including the trumpet.

Then I switched over to Jazz, PRIMARILY as a result of a fairly attractive young lady (Cindy Bradley) -- and I wondered if she was just PRETTY or could she play --- and that is how this all started --- and YES, the great majority of these female trumpet players are the REAL DEAL ---and most also sing ---- and how many of us GUYS can do that??

Female Trumpet Players featured at Trumpet Players Directory

oops had to edit this thread already -- providing a disclaimer that ole KT (Kingtrumpet) is not entering a new stage where he can FOCUS on one topic and remain fairly rationale and sensible ---- nope --- just for a mere few moments in life -- the intrigue of women trumpet players HAD A CALMING AND THERAPEUTIC EFFECT ON KT ------- but it will soon pass ------ ROFL ROFL ROFL

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  2. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
  3. SteveRicks

SteveRicks Fortissimo User

Aug 15, 2009
    Alabama
    I wonder if they are like us guys when they pass each other?

Guy 1 "I can play better than you"

Guy 2 "I can play better than you."

4. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    if you go to the site and listen to an Ingrid Jensen, or an Alica Rau, or a Carol Morgan ---- I am MOST certain that they say that """ Hey, I play better than most men I've met!!!"""" - --- I mean they probably are correct
    PLUS, it is a given that a Cindy Bradley or a Nicole Sasser will definitely comment --- "I look better in heels, and a dress than most men I know" --- I mean they would be correct on that statement also ----- ROFL ROFL ROFL ---- wow, I found new inspiration for my trumpet playing from this directory --- MAN I LOVE THE TRUMPET --- ROFL ROFL ROFL

5. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
  6. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA