Finally!

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Castle Bravo, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Castle Bravo

Castle Bravo Piano User

Nov 6, 2003
    Sche├člitz, Germany
    My 372 day incarceration is over, and I can finally change my location setting in my profile from Iraq to Germany! God is good, I thank him for his mercy!

2. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Welcome back, soldier.

A grateful country welcomes you and your comrades back and we thank G-d that you are back safely and we continue to pray for your bretheren that remain in country.

This nation owes you a debt it can never repay and we respect your service on our behalf.

You are our sons, our daughters, our brothers and sisters, nephews and nieces, our fathers and mothers. This proud nation is happy to regard you as an American soldier.

ML

3. PhatmonB6

PhatmonB6 Mezzo Piano User

Jan 16, 2005
    Minnesota
    Manny could not have said it any better. Welcome back and a big Thanks to you and all other Armed Forces Personal defending us and this Beautiful Country!!! :grouphug:

4. frank

frank Piano User

May 28, 2004
    Berlin, Germany
    Hi Gary,

Cool to have you back in cold Germany! :-)
    Frank

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Forte User

Oct 21, 2003
    Congratulations! Welcome back!

6. pwillini

pwillini Pianissimo User

Mar 4, 2004
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Gary,

Isn't it almost ironic as you looked out the plane and walked on German soil that you thought you were back? I know it created mixed feelings in me as I stepped off in Nuermburg in 1991 after my time in the sand. Just being away from the dust, dirt and constant strain makes you feel at home! Just wait until you first step foot in the good old USA and then you'll have more emotions flooding you for days.

I rejoice in your return, and those you serve with. Know that all of America is humbled by your unselfish service and we are grateful full your sacrifice. As a fellow brother in arms I can tell you you will have some tough times ahead the next few months. Take time in God's word, share Him and what He's done for you these last months with those around who don't know Him. Most of all, lean on Him, that's what He wants you to do. Rest in the comfort of knowing He cares for you even more than the "birds of the air (Luke 12:22-34).

Thank you for doing what the world wouldn't let us do when we were over there the first time.

Peyton
    DESERT STORM VET, 1991

7. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Welcome "back", Gary. Glad you AND your horns made it safely. Now to get the rest of the guys home in one piece!

8. NYTC

NYTC Forte User

Nov 1, 2004
    Brooklyn,NY
    Welcome back brother.
    Gladd you are OK.

Felix

9. riffdawg2000

riffdawg2000 Pianissimo User

Jan 9, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Ditto to Manny's Post!