For people who beleive in prayer.

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by cmcdougall, Feb 27, 2005.

1. cmcdougall

cmcdougall Piano User

Feb 3, 2005
    For any of you out there who beleive in the power of prayer, pray for the family of my good friend tyler bittle who was killed last night in a car crash in memphis tennesee, he was only 19.

2. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Dear cmcdougall,

I'm truly sorry about your loss. May G-d comfort his family and you as only He can. May His comfort manifest itself in all of you taking care of each other.

May the memories of the good you two shared as friends sustain you through your grief and help to strengthen others.

G-d bless,

ML

3. sublmbadfish

sublmbadfish Pianissimo User

Jul 9, 2004
    San Francisco, CA
    I also had a loss this weekend...a good friend...jaymes huddleston died in his sleep for unknown reasons on friday while at a sleepover. He was set to graduate and go to MIT.

4. silverstar

silverstar Mezzo Forte User

Jan 6, 2005
    I will pray for you both.

I know that losing someone that is close to you or someone who is young is terrible. My ninth grade year, an eighth grade friend of mine was killed in a freak accident at her school.

Things like that aren't supposed to happen, especially not to people so young. It seems unfair and cruel, but you have to believe and have faith that God knows what he's doing. They're all in a better place, watching over all of us. They can now be part of our sorrows and joys always.

I will keep you, and them, in my prayers.

God bless you all,
    Lara

5. bandman

bandman Forte User

Oct 16, 2004
    Lafayette, LA, USA
    So sad -- both so young. God has a reason for calling young people home. It is not for us to understand, but for us to accept as part of our faith.