Forming a Trust Relationship...

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Trumpetmasta, Aug 25, 2012.

1. prls1power

prls1power Piano User

Feb 11, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    Want to hear weird? When I went to Puerto Rico a couple weeks ago, I took all my guns out of the gun safe, put my Leblanc in there and then put the guns back in the safe without the cases so that they would fit. YOU WANT PARANOID, I'LL SHOW YOU PARANOID!:evil:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  2. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    And when you put that quarter in the "majic fingers" slot that vibrates the bed, you can get some real cool effects out of playing that Committee while in bed.

3. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    And these people REALLY do need your professional help Dr. Atkins.

4. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Hmmmm... so are you saying in your comment from your above post.... that you treat your "girls" like trumpets... rather than visa versa.

This does sound a bit more like Visa to me; so then I must ask the question, "Over which aperture do you place the lips, and what cup size are you talking about?" How does this ultimately (or utimitately as we say here on TM) effect this trusting relationship. The ball is now in your court.

5. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    If you were doing this with a sax, then I guess you could say your were practicing safe sax. Sure, should work for the trumpet as well... Perhaps we can call it safe axe? What ever... it works for me.

6. kehaulani

kehaulani Fortissimo User

May 14, 2011
    Hawaian homey
    "ALL" your guns? No, nobody might think that you are paranoid, LOL! :D

7. prls1power

prls1power Piano User

Feb 11, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    Yeah, safe axe, I like that :cool:

8. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Methinks one would have to be a "little person" just to fit inside a tuba or Sousaphone hard case. Even so, you'd soon die of asphyxiation if the lid were closed. Still, I've slept in the back of high school band equipment truck for several hours after a performance. There won't be a next time for such.

9. Trumpetmasta

Trumpetmasta Pianissimo User

Mar 31, 2012
    Narnia
    no before I play a NEW horn.

10. patkins

patkins Forte User

Nov 22, 2010
    Tuscaloosa, AL.
    You are corrrect, John is a pleasure to deal with. He is very considerate and tries to match your needs. He more than meets you half way with trades. I am very pleased with the transaction. This Thumpet has a mystique and allure to it that I have not sensed in another flumpet style horn. I realize this is a very individualistic type instrumpet and it is not for the faint of heart.