Free little ditty

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Jfrancis, Dec 22, 2011.

1. codyb226

codyb226 Banned

Mar 9, 2011
    Florida, US
    Nahhh, your computer is fine. ROFL

2. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    sad, very very sad indeed!!!! nobody wants to be KT's friend -- so sad, so very very sad!!!!!!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL and that is why we need the "little ditty" -- to become a CD, just to cheer me up --Jfrancis --get a working on that!!!!!!!!

3. codyb226

codyb226 Banned

Mar 9, 2011
    Florida, US
    I am your friend! Dont forget that! But your friend quota has been filled so you dont need anymore friends.

4. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    So Kingtrumpet, when is your first CD's release date?

5. codyb226

codyb226 Banned

Mar 9, 2011
    Florida, US

About 50 years, give or take a few decades. ROFL

6. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    uhh GM ole buddy ole pal -- let me remind you that the OP said -----"""Then I played over that. So the singing and handclapping are mine as well as the djembe and conga work.

I am researching producing my first CD this year. I finally feel like I have the funds and the wherewithal to do the project, and I feel like I can focus on it.""""

let's see - GM, the OP has the FOCUS and the FUNDS, and I might add he did the writing of the music, and all the other instruments on the track......... so I am just working on playing a trumpet --- and don't even know what a djembe, or conga is without googling it ---------------AND GM, might I remind you that the OP said he had the FOCUS, -------------------I ain't quite there, yet, at the focal point of even putting 2 songs together on a CD (as you know) ---let alone making a whole CD...............................maybe, someday an album GM, but probably not this year!!!!!!!!!!!