Free music books ! No spam !

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Toobz, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Toobz

Toobz Mezzo Piano User

Feb 5, 2007
    I've got some older music books that I have accrued over the years. I'd rather clutter up your place then mine, so I'm offering to ship these for free. All I ask is you use them, or forward them to someone who will. Just P.M. me with your choice and the address you want them sent to. Please one per person, at least for the first day, so everyone can have a chance to get one. Starting Saturday, take as many as you want.
    First come, first serve.

Here's what I've got.

Music books :

1st Big Hits of '79 for piano-vocal-chords-lyrics -------- Gone !
    Songs are : (Baby I'm burning -Dolly Parton) (Bicycle race -Queen)
    (Every 1's a winner- Hot Chocolate)(Fat bottomed girls- Queen)
    (Gambler-Kenny Rogers)(Get Down-Gene Chandler)(Home and dry- Gerry Raferty) (I was made for dancin'- Leif Garrett)(In the Bush- Msytique) (Instant replay- Dan Hartman)(No Tell Lover- Chicago)(Ooo Baby Baby-Linda Ronstadt)(Promises- Eric Clapton)(Stormy-Santana)(Take it like a woman- Mary Welch)(Take me to the river- Talking Heads)(This moment in time - Engelbert Humperdinck)(What you won't do for love- Bobby Caldwell)(Who do ya love- KC & the Sunshine)(Why have you left the one-Crystal Gayle)(YMCA-Village People)(You need a woman tonight- Captain & Tennille)

Star Wars plus 12 giant pop chart winners piano-vocal-chords-lyrics
    Songs are: (Star Wars Main Theme - John Williams)(Noelle's Theme - Michel Legrand)(Don't stop- Fleetwood Mac)(Float On-Marvin Willis)(Easy- Commodores)(The Greatest love of all- Michael Masser)(DA DOO RON RON-Phil Spector)(It was almost like a song- Ronnie Milsap)(Lonely Boy-Andrew Gold)(How Much Love-Leo Sayer) (Do you wanna make love-Peter McCann)(Keep it comin' Love- KC & The Sunshine)(Hard Rock Cafe-Carole King)

J. Geils Band - Hotline piano-vocal-chords-lyrics
    Songs are: Be careful what you do - Believe in me - Easy Way out - -Fancy Footwork- Jealous Love- Love_itis - Mean Love -- Orange Driver - Think it over -

Player - Baby come back piano-vocals-chords-lyrics
    Songs are : Baby come back - Cancellation - Come on out- Goodbye - Every which way - Love is where you find it - Melanie - Movin' Up -- This time I'm in it for love - Tryin' to write a hit song -
    Lots of pics for any Player fans as well.

Leon Russell - Gold
    piano-vocals-chords-lyrics
    songs are : a song for you - back to the island - bluebird - delta lady -- if the shoe fits - lady blue - laying right here in heaven - magic mirror -- roller derby - she smiles like a river - shootout on the plantation -- stop all the jazz - stranger in a strange land - superstar - tightrope -
    Lots of pics for the Leo Russell fan as well . Very nice book.

14 Top Ten Chart Hits Easy Trumpet solos (Baritone horn)
    songs are : (All those years ago - George Harrison)(Arthur's Theme - Christopher Cross)(Fame- Irene Cara)(Feels so Right - Alabama)(Her Town Too -James Taylor)(I Don't need you - Kenny Rogers)(Is It you ? - Lee Ritenour)(Really wanna know you -Gary Wright)(Slow Hand- The Pointer Sisters)(Stop Draggin' my heart around - Stevie Nicks & Tom Petty)(Urgent- Foreigner)( The Voice- Moody Blues)(Watching the Wheels- John Lennon)( Woman- John Lennon)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  2. Toobz

Toobz Mezzo Piano User

Feb 5, 2007
    Did I mention that these are free ? No cost to whoever wants any of them ?

3. Vulgano Brother

Vulgano Brother Moderator Staff Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    That is a super cool offer from you, Toobz! Problem is , I've got more than enough music that I can't play!

4. Matt o-iii<O

Matt o-iii<O Pianissimo User

Dec 25, 2007
    Melbourne, Australia
    I'll take them all if no one else wants them...
    e-mail me at [email protected]
    I've been having trouble logging in to this site recently,
    I have to delete the cookies and log in again for each new page I go to...

Matt o-iii<O

5. Toobz

Toobz Mezzo Piano User

Feb 5, 2007
    Matt o-iii<O . Send me a P.M. tomorrow with the address you want them sent to. Everything that still needs a home come Saturday, you're welcome to them.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  6. MJ

MJ Administrator Staff Member

Jan 30, 2006
    Naptown
    Are you using a MAC with Safari. This sounds like a cookie issue. make sure you have your browser set up to accept all cookies.

7. Toobz

Toobz Mezzo Piano User

Feb 5, 2007
    To all who responded. I want to apologize about the delay in mailing the items. I'll get around to the post office either today or tomorrow.

Best regards,
    Stephen

8. MJ

MJ Administrator Staff Member

Jan 30, 2006
    Naptown
    Cool of you to send free books!