FREE QUINTET MUSIC

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by MrWho3421, Jun 3, 2006.

1. MrWho3421

MrWho3421 Pianissimo User

Jun 1, 2006
    Hello Everyone!

I have decided to run a Start-up promotion for AK Brass Press!

Anyone who orders one of the Trumpet Method books or a quintet collection will get a free brass quintet piece of their choice valued from $10.00 to $15.00. I will give you one free piece for every book you order, up to 3 books.

Method book: http://www.akbrasspress.com/catalog/methods_537880_products.htm

Collections: http://www.akbrasspress.com/catalog/brass_quintet_537893_products.htm

This offer will be good until midnight on Saturday, June 10th 2006 (1 week!).

To take advantage of this exciting offer:

1) Send an email to [email protected] with your order # and the piece you would like for free. The pieces available with this offer can be found under ‘individual pieces’ on the left hand side of the web site and must be under $15.00. This includes brass quintet as well as brass quintet and organ pieces.

Note: DO NOT select the free piece and include it in your shopping cart. If you do this you will have to pay for it. Simply include the name of the piece along with your order # in an email, as instructed above.

The web address where you can take advantage of this offer: www.AKBrassPress.com

Thanks!

Andrew Kissling

2. MrWho3421

Jun 1, 2006
    sorry the url thing didn't work. It worked on Trumpet Herald. I must have done something wrong. Just cut and paste the addresses into your web browser.

Thanks!

-Andy K..

3. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    The URL thing didn't work out because you left a space between the final ".htm" and the "[/url]. Edit out that space and the links should work for you.

4. MrWho3421

Jun 1, 2006
    Hey guys. Sorry to post so much. I thought I'd let you know that my music and trumpet method book will be at the ITG conference at the BVD and Cimarron music stand. Check it out!!!

-Andy K.