Frostburg State Webcam

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Annie, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Annie

Annie Piano User

Nov 13, 2003
  2. Mikey

Mikey Forte User

Oct 24, 2003
    Wow, I thought we had a lot of snow in Minneapolis!

Nice piccs, Annie

Mike

3. Japle

Japle Pianissimo User

Nov 15, 2003
    Cape Canaveral
    Better you than me, kiddo. That's why I moved to Florida 18 years ago.
    My sister lives in Columbia, MD and she's down here with her husband for 6 weeks.
    I've lived in NJ, MN, SD and CO and I'm NOT going back!!

4. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Uhh....s'cuse me for asking (I used to be called "mapman" a couple of years ago and in another forum entirely) but WHERE is "Frostburg"? Something tells me PA but tbat's a wild guess.

5. Annie

Annie Piano User

Nov 13, 2003
    Lol, It's in Western Maryland, probably an hour and a half drive from Morgantown, WV. Just a guess on the time from Morgantown, I've never actually been there myself but I have a few teachers who commute from there.

And by the way, I LOVE THE SNOW!!!!!!!

6. Mikey

Mikey Forte User

Oct 24, 2003
    Annie, you want me to send you some more?
    We got another 14 inches in Minneapolis this past weekend. So far a total of 50 inches this winter.

We like it though. It keeps out the Riff-Raff..

:-)

Mike

7. Annie

Annie Piano User

Nov 13, 2003
    Not too much, or I'll never be able to practice! The campus locks the Performing Arts Center when the school is closed. :( And, the worst part of it all is, the teams and students can still have access to the gym because of the coaches!!!!! Yet the PAC remains closed...I say if the swim team can practice when school is closed, so can I! Sorry, personal vendetta there...Ya'll know the feeling...having the trumpet locked away from ya...

I was lucky today though, I walked up to the back door and tried to see if it was open. After giving it a slight kick and turning around, a teacher just happened to walk up and she let me in!