WTS: FS: Bach Bundy C Trumpet

Discussion in 'C Trumpets' started by ChuckTrumpetSounding, Nov 16, 2014.

1. ChuckTrumpetSounding

ChuckTrumpetSounding Pianissimo User

Dec 13, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    SOLD @ $600

$600.00 plus shipping, insurance and fees
    Includes a Getzen Protec Single Gig Case and 7c mpc

This is a suprisingly excellent C trumpet. Great for a first C trumpet which one may find they can keep for life as this one definitely plays at the professional level.

This is a C trumpet made by Vincent Bach under the Bundy Selmer Company label.

I received this in a recent trade plus cash deal in hopes I can sell make up the other half by selling this. It would work as a great backup C trumpet as wel, but my target buyer would be a first time C trumpet for a high school or college student even though one can use this in a professional setting easily.

For a short time in the 1980's, these C trumpet were made under the Bundy label as intermediate level C trumpets, but this particular one can pass as a professional level one and used in professional settings without anyone noticing.

This is all 100% original and factory made and assembled.
    The original lacquer is 99%.
    This is not an aftermarket conversion.

ML Bore (but feels very open like a large bore)
    Excellent compression

It recently received a ultrasonic cleaning.
    Valves move quietly and smooth and fast.
    Has a big and warm timbre.
    The intonation is very well.
    Does not have the first slide saddle, but it does not need it.
    The third slide ring is adjustable.
    Easy to blow.
    Excellent compression.

2. DaTrump

DaTrump Forte User

Oct 21, 2011
    Huntsville, Texas
    One of my students had one of these! They aren't that bad of horns at all!

3. ChuckTrumpetSounding

ChuckTrumpetSounding Pianissimo User

Dec 13, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    Thanks, it is a very nice playing C trumpet for the price. It is a ML bore and smaller feeling that a typical large bore C...the very low notes needed some adjustments to get out, but the upper range notes are nice and easy. It gets a typical compact dark bach timbre.

A college student purchased it from me tonight. He needed the best C trumpet he could find for $600s. He came with his trumpet professor, and they were both blown away by how well it played.