Full Trumpet Outfit

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by BrassBandMajor, Feb 14, 2016.

1. BrassBandMajor

BrassBandMajor Fortissimo User

Jan 13, 2015
    London
    Full Trumpet/Cornet Outfit

Does anyone on this forum have a trumpet or cornet outfit that still having its original warranty cards, valve oil, grease, case?
    Doesn't have to have all of the thing above. Anyone? If you do post a picture you should be really proud!!
    {Sorry guys, I just love seeing full trumpet outfits, I feel really happy if I see a Bach Stradivarius with all of its warranty cards, guarantee and accessories.}

2. Peter McNeill

Peter McNeill Utimate User

Jan 30, 2009
    Melbourne Australia
    Go to a Store that carries new horns, you will see plenty...

3. stumac

stumac Fortissimo User

Oct 19, 2008
    Flinders Vic Australia
    I have the original case, Australian made and guarantee certificate for my 1964 Mt Vernon Strad.

Regards, Stuart.

4. barliman2001

barliman2001 Fortissimo User

Jul 5, 2010
    Vienna, Austria, Europe
    And I've got all the paperwork and odds and ends and original case for my Strad rotary C - the only thing that's missing is the trumpet...

5. Dennis78

Dennis78 Fortissimo User

Feb 1, 2015
    Cincinnati
    No paperwork but my NP has original case, lyre and LP/HP slides. The only things missing are one of the two mouthpieces and the swab rod. I'm like you I like complete kits. My Blessing Artist has original case, lyre and mouthpiece

6. Clarkvinmazz

Clarkvinmazz Forte User

May 11, 2013
    Oberlin, Ohio
    I have all of the original parts for my wonderphone, with the exception of the mute.

7. True Tone

True Tone Piano User

Aug 16, 2015
    Alabama
    I saw a 1980ish Bach Strad 37 for sale a few months ago that had all of the original stuff with it, it looked to basically be mint.
    Most I personally have towards this is just having the original case and mouthpiece with my Conn 17A.

8. gbshelbymi

gbshelbymi Mezzo Piano User

Jan 3, 2013
    Travelers Rest, SC
    I have the stuff for my Committee. :)

9. kehaulani

kehaulani Fortissimo User

May 14, 2011
    Hawaian homey
    I had all the outfit for my first trumpet but no more. The papyrus eventually dried up and blew away.

10. Happy Canuck

Happy Canuck Piano User

Oct 31, 2003
    Toronto, ON Canada
    When I bought, on eBay, my Olds Custom C trumpet it came with the keys still sealed, warranty card, plastic bag that the horn was shipped in the case in and valves that Ron Partch said looked like they had never been played!! Only 26 years after it was manufactured! Guess someone bought it, looked at it and stored it away.... Great deal on it too, initially up for $2500 but 4 hours later changed to a $500 Buy It Now ... so I did!