General Issues...

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Hardnut, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Hardnut

Hardnut Pianissimo User

Feb 24, 2006
    South England
    Wow guys I cannot thank you enough for the fantastic responses you've given me: there's some really good advice here - thank's so much!

I really do think that this is a good idea - and if I cannot lose this ulcer, I shall definitely investigate a larger rim mouthpiece.

Rowuk and wilcox 96 thanks for the advice about what to play in the audition, and also the good advice on not changing my mouthpiece until after my exam - I definitely want to know the mouthpiece I'm playing the pieces on.

Thanks to everyone who advised me to go to a dentist - I went just this morning, but he couldn't identify what the ulcer is caused by and advised me to go to a doctor!

Yes unfortunately I am taking my Grade 8 exam :S - I'm really really worried about it! The Fanfare for the Common Man is the list B piece I believe.

I took your advice redj, tromj, and especially Solar Bell and went to the chemist - they've ordered the Chloriphyll and I'm seeing another doctor on Friday morning.

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to reply! I appreciate it so much. Thank youuuu :D

Chris :)