Got Vegas?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Clarence, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Eclipsehornplayer

Eclipsehornplayer Forte User

Sep 14, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    Clarence,

Best to you, but by the looks of your post and corespondence with others you won't need it. I need to improve my playing and head out that way. I desperately need a career change anyway.

2. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    Clarence will NOT "crap out"

Chops up man!

-cw-

3. wiseone2

wiseone2 Artitst in Residence Staff Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Brooklyn,NY
    Great avatar,Chuck!
    Jonah Jones was a great guy. I met him at Jimmy Owens apartment. He lived very close to Jimmy and they hung out and played their horns together.
    Jonah claimed he hit Cab with the spitball that started the Diz and Cab fight.
    That must have been some section. Lammar Wight, he would change your valve order if you left your horn unattended. We all know Dizzy was a clown. Now Jonah Jones is also, by his own admission, one of the zanies :roll: Only Mario Bauza was sane in that section.
    He and Diz are the only ones who did not tell me they shot Cab.........that could be a mini-series :D
    Wilmer

4. old geezer

old geezer Pianissimo User

Dec 26, 2004
    Indianapolis,In.
    just by looking at your picture you look like a easy going fun guy. probably a good guy to have as a friend. good luck on your move and stay cool big guy. old geezer Dave

5. wiseone2

wiseone2 Artitst in Residence Staff Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Brooklyn,NY
    Errrrr.......The avatar is Laurence Fishburne, not Clarence :cool:
    Wilmer

6. ROGERIO

ROGERIO Mezzo Forte User

Sep 30, 2004
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Wilmer,
    I thought he was joking... but I guess it's possible that Old Geezer just doesn't get out to see movies. ;-)

7. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    I checked out your picture Clarence (so much nicer than Laurence Fishburne LOL) and I love the dreads! How long are they? It is a nice picture. Thank you for sharing it with us. Nice to see the person behind the avatar and words.

KICK MAJOR A** out there in Vegas. I will send all the good vibes I can muster your way.

Again, GOOD LUCK! :D

8. old geezer

old geezer Pianissimo User

Dec 26, 2004
    Indianapolis,In.
    I should have been a little more clear - I was making a comment about the NYTC. picture. His posts didn't match the picture of his avatar and made more sense when I saw his true self. Sorry guys and you are right about the movies, my wife and I have only been to one movie this year because we are so disgusted with the rude people who talk and don't shut off cell phones. old geezer Dave

9. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Wait... I thought that avatar was a present day picture of Clarence Williams III from the old "Mod Squad" show!

Man, I'm out of it! Arrgh!

ML

10. Mikey

Mikey Forte User

Oct 24, 2003
    Getting old will do that to you....

:-P