Great job Manny

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by student trumpet, Nov 20, 2005.

1. student trumpet

student trumpet Pianissimo User

Dec 7, 2004
    Minnesota
    Manny,

Symphony sounded awsome. You did a great job leading them. The concert master was amasing. Her sound was so clear and beautiful. You guys did a great job.
    Congragulations,

Tim

2. Jimi Michiel

Jimi Michiel Forte User

Mar 22, 2005
    Boston
    Yeah, what he said. Miranda Wardell and I caught the show and were totally blown away by the whole thing. Is there a sub list I could audition for?

-Jimi

3. Danny W

Danny W New Friend

Aug 26, 2005
    Twin Cities, MN
    Yes, Manny, a wonderful job indeed. I loved the concertmaster, too. It was very dynamic, and the sounds from the orchestra were out of this world. I really enjoyed it.

4. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Thanks, y'all...

I can't even tell you how proud I am of those "kids". The nice thing was that Osmo took the time on his one and only day off to come catch the show. That was really nice of him. I guess it's good because I'm a cover guy again this week and I want him to feel like he can rely on me if he gets hit by a truck or gets some bad Finnish vodka (in truth, there is no such thing as bad Finnish vodka... I've heard the stuff is incredible).

It makes me feel great that you took the time to come to hear the boys and girls play. They have learned to love Scheherazade and are looking forward to the upcoming Mahler 1 and Pictures later.

Thanks again,

ML