Great New Trumpet Website

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by joepetrocelli, Feb 20, 2006.

1. joepetrocelli

joepetrocelli New Friend

Feb 2, 2006
    Norfolk, VA
    My friend Brandon (Navy Music) is now a dealer for all ZeUs Instruments. Please check out his website (and buy a horn)!! The horns are great, and he is a great guy(and I made the website).

http://www.zeustrumpet.com

All the music playing in the background, as well as in the audio section is him playing Zeus horns.

2. NYTC

NYTC Forte User

Nov 1, 2004
    Brooklyn,NY
    Great site!!!!
    Congrats and lots of luck.

Felix

3. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    Great job on the website Joe. Good luck to you Brandon! Is that you playing the music as well?

4. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    NICE job on "Valentine"...one of my favorites!

-cw-

5. joepetrocelli

joepetrocelli New Friend

Feb 2, 2006
    Norfolk, VA
    Yes, that is Brandon doing all the playing. Those recordings came from when he was at the Armed Forces School of Music (they are about 6 months old). They came from the CD that he sent to ITG for the jazz competition, which he did not get invtied to. I thought he sounded great, I would love to have heard the other entries.

6. Ljazztrm

Ljazztrm Piano User

Nov 15, 2003
    Queens, NY
    I think these sites are the classiest looking on the net....everything is so right about it. I emailed Joe about his site when he first put it up I was so impressed with the look of it. I usually intensly dislike when music is on a person's site because I am usually running my own music and the worst is getting 'blasted' by some inspid cuts. This music fades in very gradually and gives you the option to turn it off if you want.

Brandon sounds like a real nice player....I dig his sound too...even a little airyness in there which I always like to hear. What kind of piece is he using? All the best, Lex.
    :grouphug:

7. joepetrocelli

joepetrocelli New Friend

Feb 2, 2006
    Norfolk, VA
    Hey Lex, thanks for the kind words. Brandon is using all Zeus stuff on the recordings. He plays on a zeus olympus which has a copper bell and brushed finish. His mouthpiece is a Zeus F2, similar to a monette b2.

Joe P
    www.joemegan.com

8. rupren

rupren New Friend

Mar 10, 2005
    Nice, very nice. Loved the playing, simple and effective presentation of the info and super photos! The purity of sound is evident in the playing and perfectly compliments the overall presentation of the site.