Great stuff on the ChopSaver YouTube Channel

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Dan Gosling, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Dan Gosling

Dan Gosling New Friend

Dec 7, 2004
    Indianapolis
    Hi Everyone!

The ChopSaver YouTube Channel has been a work in progress for awhile, but it's time to start promoting it a bit.

YouTube - chopsaver's Channel

There are some great clips of some amazing players for you to enjoy including people like Wayne Bergeron and Vince DiMartino. While we value every one of our ChopSaver Artist Endorsers, there are a few I would like to highlight. For those who were not fortunate enough to hear Tom Hooten at ITG, I was lucky enough to be one of several hundred who heard him perform the same piece he did at ITG at the WASBE convention this past July.

YouTube - Tom Hooten and The Keystone Wind Ensemble

And I also consider myself even more fortunate to have been able to play with him during his two year stint with the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra. To top it off, he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet!

Finally, this one really cracks me up! These guys are called the Sugar Horns.

YouTube - The Sugar Horns sing the praises of ChopSaver

They currently tour with Michael Bolton. While this video is just for fun, do keep in mind they are great players (I have seen them live) who just happen to look good doing it!

And yes, I'm very proud to say all artists on this site use and endorse ChopSaver (www.chopsaver.com).

Enjoy!

Dan
    The Chopsaver Guy

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  2. sonicgeo2

sonicgeo2 Pianissimo User

Wow! Hooten sounded fantastic on that piece! Back to the practice room for me! :play: