Halo 2

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by Heavens2kadonka, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Heavens2kadonka

Heavens2kadonka Forte User

Jun 17, 2004
    Lebanon, TN
    Just wondering if anyone else here is going to be at their local store at 12:01 A.M. getting it... :D

Van

2. DrunkIQ

DrunkIQ Pianissimo User

Nov 21, 2003
    Austin, Texas
    I am to caught up on COH to change flavors right now. My friend went to a pre-release lan party over the weekened and said that Halo 2 was great...

enjoy,

-marc

3. B15M

B15M Forte User

Dec 30, 2003
    Monroe Ct.
    I got it for my son this morning

4. trpguyy

trpguyy Piano User

Nov 26, 2003
    I heard that sales topped $100M today alone. Thank you everyone (myself included) for boosting my Microsoft stocks! :-D

BTW, in case any of you noticed my absence, I'm baaaaack. 8)

5. MUSICandCHARACTER

MUSICandCHARACTER Forte User

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana
    Like I keep telling my kid .... if he practiced his horn as much as he played video games --- wait, scratch that. If he practiced his horn 1/2 the time he played video games he would be the best euphonium player in the state. His college would be paid for by someone else.

They don't give scholarships for video games :wink:

Ah, geez ... I guess everyone needs their fun! :D

Jim

6. Lazorphaze

Lazorphaze Piano User

Feb 3, 2004
    hey sounds like me! 8)
    I was thinking of getting it for pc, but then i just got this conquest game. Rather expensive too. I find that constant video game accuiring take money out rather quickly. A video game costs about $50 now, used to cost less than $30 for an N64 game....

7. Heavens2kadonka

Jun 17, 2004
    Lebanon, TN
    Bleh, beat it today.

Van

8. DrunkIQ

DrunkIQ Pianissimo User

Nov 21, 2003
    Austin, Texas
    played it for a few minutes the other day and walked away... not sure what the deal it but it did nothing for me, just like the first one did not.

-marc

9. MahlerBrass

MahlerBrass Piano User

Oct 1, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Oh man, my friends and I live by Halo, actually it's pretty much all we do when we're not practicing/gigging. I was in line on the 8th at 10pm, and by 11 there were already 300 people waiting for the store to open, it was insane!! I haven't had the time to beat it yet, I play it by bits and pieces here and there, but it's awesome!!

10. Heavens2kadonka

Jun 17, 2004
    Lebanon, TN
    Lol, Halo 2 Multiplayer has a religous following at CU! With the free two month online trial, paired with the on-campus broadband connection, its the thing to do: go to the dorms, connect about three to four T.V.s and X Boxes, and kick other players asses online.

Just started Halo 2 on Normal mode.

Van