Happy Birthday To Me!

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by ChasStarr, Jun 10, 2005.

1. ChasStarr

ChasStarr Pianissimo User

Feb 22, 2004
    NE Louisiana
    Life is Good! I turned 44 y/o today! My wife gave me a card this morning that brought tears to my eyes...what a great wife! Two great boys, 15 and 6 y/o....dogpile on Dad this morning!

Get home from work this afternoon and find a brand new set of Callaway X18's with a yellow bow and ribbons wrapped around them with a receipt for a golf tournament entry form for tomorrow!

No practice for me tomorrow...gotta practice with my new clubs!

Life is good!

2. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Way to go, man! They just keep getting easier from here on in! (As long as you don't actually COUNT!)

:D

3. silverstar

silverstar Mezzo Forte User

Jan 6, 2005
    Happy Birthday!

Wow...15 and 6! That's quite an age gap there!

Have a great time tomorrow with the clubs!

Lara

4. ScreaminRaider

ScreaminRaider Piano User

Apr 22, 2004
    San Antonio, Tx
    Happy birthday.

Have fun with the new clubs....can I borrow them sometime? :D

5. ChasStarr

ChasStarr Pianissimo User

Feb 22, 2004
    NE Louisiana
    Toots, I kept telling everyone today that I'm 30! Obviously no believed me! I'm counting backwards!

Lara, Our 6 yr old was God's sense of humor to us and a reminder that although we planned on only one, His plan was different. I coached his T-ball team this year and had a blast!

Raider, if youre ever in NE Louisiana, look me up and we'll play sometime. I'll even let you hit the new one's!

6. silverstar

silverstar Mezzo Forte User

Jan 6, 2005
    I know what you mean. I am 17, my younger brother is 16, and my youngest brother just turned 5. :shock:

A long story short, my mom married my Dad (who was a widower...my mom died when I was very young) and they both thought they were too old to have kids. Well, Little David was born when my mom was 47... :shock: I guess God had other plans. eh? :lol:

It's cool though. Little David thinks that I'm the coolest person in the world and is always saying, "I want to grow up and play trumpet just like you lala!"

Lara

7. Annie

Annie Piano User

Nov 13, 2003
    Happy B-DAy! :D :lol: :-)