Happy Halloween

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by ROGERIO, Oct 12, 2005.

1. ROGERIO

ROGERIO Mezzo Forte User

Sep 30, 2004
    PHOENIX, AZ
    I get a little twisted when I see stores forcing certain holidays on us earlier and earlier every year. Neighbors with kids have had their front yards decorated for weeks... Costco already has all their X-mas decorations out on their floors...

But being the dog lover that I am... my heart has been softened a bit by this picture (which I now have made my avatar)...

I could get "twisted" about dog abuse... but if there is food in the buckets I have to imagine these pups are very happy...

Anyway... I hope you all enjoy it. :D

As a side note, Halloween was always a time I hated with 3 dogs... it was usually a Bark Fest. Now, I take a small TV and chairs out to the driveway and intersept the kids before they have a chance to ring the doorbell. I find the parents standing behind me to watch TV as their kids are already on to the next house... :lol:

2. old geezer

old geezer Pianissimo User

Dec 26, 2004
    Indianapolis,In.
    I love watching the little kids get all dressed up but can't stand it when kids over 14 come to the door and don't even bother with a mask or anything demanding candy. old geezer Dave
    my dogs go nuts too, especially the big brave weiner dog