Harrelson Trumpets Website LAUNCHED

Discussion in 'Horns' started by Harrelson Trumpets, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Harrelson Trumpets

Harrelson Trumpets New Friend

Jul 14, 2005
    USA
    The Harrelson Trumpets Website has been launched... click on the link below for direct access... and as always we welcome your comments and suggestions....

www.harrelsontrumpets.com

Thank you,

Jason Harrelson
    Harrelson Trumpets
    24 Second Street West
    Waconia MN 55387
    (952) 442-8789
    www.harrelsontrumpets.com[/b]

2. PhatmonB6

PhatmonB6 Mezzo Piano User

Jan 16, 2005
    Minnesota
    What an excellent site!!! Congrats on gettin it up and running. After looking at the gallery pics, first thing that came to mind was could Jason work with my Phaeton...and I'm not even sure what kind of mods. I would want just the style and design of your horns has me sold!!! Great Site!!!

3. FlugelFlyer

FlugelFlyer Piano User

Dec 15, 2003
    Palos Park, IL
    I'm especially impressed by the testimonial section. Looks like you have some of the cream of the crop playing your horns, and that's a great selling point (not to forget a tempting point). Any possibility you'll be posting sound clips in the near future?

4. gzent

gzent Fortissimo User

Nov 5, 2003
    Rochester, MN
    Jason,

Congratulations on a fine web site and line of trumpets. Here's wishing you a ton of success.

Greg

5. Dan Millheim

Dan Millheim Pianissimo User

Sep 4, 2004
    Fort Worth ,TX
    Congrats Jason on the new site and your growing business. Your dream is becoming a reality...good for you!

6. bandman

bandman Forte User

Oct 16, 2004
    Lafayette, LA, USA
    Success to you my friend! All of this could not be happening to a nicer person. I'm honored that my horn is pictured on your site!

Best of luck to you.